wow

Aizawas POV

I hear bakugous yell "deku?!" And turn to him saying "don't be disrespectful you runt" that got the class to shut up and I turn to Midoriya.

Izukus POV

Aizawa turns to me and I got stiff not knowing if he needs something then I realized I need to introdiuce my self "kon'nichiwa! I'm Izuku Midoriya my quirk is see though:I can turn invisible and or making something disappear or turn invisible,I can also cancel visibility!" The. Class looks at me like I'm a doll that came to life and some one from the back says "why are you wearing a skirt, don't you have a cock?!" I then get angry, I can tell there are innocent people in this class and I summon a shoe and wake them with it and say "listen here little bitch, there are innocent kids here if you don't shut the fuck up I will kill you.. understand?"

He then nods and says "y-yes, understood"I turn to the class and "where do I seat aizawa?" "Um, you-"
"In the back where the bi colors boy is"I look at the girl with pink dusted on her and say"please don't interrupt me next time.." with that I go to my seat and sit down the bi colored boy.

(3 days later -im so fucking lazy-)

Okay so update so far- the bi guy I sit next to is kinda hot and funny not gonna lie, but the pink girl? I think her name is Mina? Right mina! She is a gossip and a push over don't really like her, also this Kirby girl is a pushover and is nosy, like mind-ya business.

We all have to get ready and as I go to change into my hero suit I see everyone staring at me, these little boys have boners...pathetic

(This is his body figer)

I get done changing and go out to see that I'm the only one.. this class is pathetic!

 this class is pathetic!

(His hero suit)

Once the girls and guys get one girl says "why is HE in a female looking hero suit, why is it so reviling?!" "First, clothing is not a gender second, it's reviling so that when I turn invisible it won't take much power to do so third, momo has a reviling outfit to so.." they look shocked and I just leave, I hate boys and girls none of them are women or men!

We start the test and I go first aizawa askes "what did you get in middle school?" "78cm" I say looking down "alright try it right now" I go up and blast the ball with to quirks with forest and with copy:I took ka-bakugous quirk a while back so this should be easy...and it was I look over at aizawa and he looks flushed but is trying to hide it and he says "it's infinity" I then hear the class go "wow"