he is hot

Izuku,POV

"Wow this school is huge-" "that's what she said-" just then I felt a hand at the back of my head "Izuku!" "Ugh gomen!" We start to go in and I see people staring at dafani, dafani is my stuffie I got from my friend ten-ten.

When we arrive I see the top ten heros then I see aizawa and rub to my dad to hide be him, you see I have to huge crushes and I'm not exposing myself to one!

Oh right! My quirks I'll name them

1.neko

2.animal

3.forest

4.see though

5.brainwash

6.copy

All are pretty explanatory it's self but I'll explain! "Neko: just as it sounds, I'm a neko and have the abilitys of one, animal: i-i- can summon and be an animal(s) forest:has the ability to grow jungle, tropic,and more types of forest plants see through:can look though anything like walls and clothing can also cancel any invisible thing or person  but can also become invisible to the human eye also can summon anything from be invisible brainwash:can brain wash anyone by just looking in their eyes copy:can copy anything or person with or without their quirk"

Wow that was alot of explaining just then I hear see clapping and see it's from the +18 hero "wow kid!you explained your quirks to us!thank God! So I need to get you your own hero costume!" "Yea, no!" I then turn invisible with my dafani and my dad laughs "wow you even made your little stuffie invisible!" This bitch! Dafani isn't a stuffie she's my friend! I summon an shoe and slap him upside his head,good that will teach him a lesson!

"Izu~ that hurt!" "Good" I mutter in his ear "hmp!" He started to act like a baby so I become visible and hand him ice cream "now shut up.." "fine." I look over to the other people in the room and I see aizawa come close to me so I turn invisible again and look at him with hearts in my eyes but my other eye had a blue heart indicating that I love someone else at the same time.

I then mutter "he is hot"