Club Night at The Golden Throne Part 1

Friday night, finally! You say to yourself as you get ready to out for the night in the town with your lady friends. The night couldn't come quick enough after such a long week of work, energy commanding tasks and near mental break downs. It was finally the day to let it all go and enjoy yourself with your friends.

Your dress code was a lovely, flowy dark green sequin dress that went down to your knees, it's cowl neckline dropped so effortlessly. High heels weren't your style so you went with a pair of matching green flats with abit of a heel to them. You were fed up of wearing tights for most of the week so you went out bare legged. You left your (h/c) hair down, giving it freedom from being tied up endlessly. Your make up was simple, except for the striking glamorous green eye shadow that was sure to turn heads. You heard beeping outside, recognizing it immediately to be your friend (Name) in her car. She offered to pick you and the others up tonight to go into town instead of getting the bus. You made a quick sweep of your apartment to make sure everything was turned off and secure before grabbing your jacket and purse to head out the door and to your awaiting friend. 

After thirty minutes or so of picking up and getting into town, your friend (Name) parked in a parking lot just five minutes away from the club. The excitement and buzz was building up in anticipating of tonight's events. The 'Golden Throne' Club was one of the many popular clubbing hot-spots in town, though this club had a particular and fun theme to it. You linked together with your three lady friends, complimenting on how fab and beautiful they looked, and each of them complimenting back to you. One was enthralled and a little jealous of your stunning green eye shadow that sparkled darkly yet beautifully. 

Thankfully the queue to get into The Golden Throne was not that long as the night was early still. You all decided that earlier on in the day to get to the club early before the queue was at the point where it went out off the street. After a few moments the four of you got in no problem and embraced in the atmosphere of flashing strobe lights and loud music. The club itself was big, a large dance floor area in the middle with tables and chairs surrounding it and two bars on either side. The DJ booth was the most unique thing to look upon. Dj's and performers resided in a golden throne stage that was just superb in all it's golden splendor. No wonder so many millionaires around the world wanted it in their big mansion houses you thought to yourself..

The was a good amount of people already on the dance floor, so the four of you walked over to the bar first to get drinks before hitting the dance floor. Starting off slow, the four of you catched up on gossip and news with some normal drinks, then later starting to look around and notice some of nice looking guys around the place. Your hyper friend (Name) bought shots...oh no not shots you thought, but to hell with it! it was your night out. All four of you counted down at the same time and on one you all doused down your shots, each of you giving out different reactions. You giggled, you laughed, you felt the best you've felt all week. Now you were eager to get on the dance floor so grabbing your hyper friend (Name) beside you, along with the other two like a chain, you all got on the dance floor and in a circle, started to dance to your hearts content. 

The DJ in the Golden Throne booth turned the night up a notch as he shouted 'You all having a good time?!' and everyone shouted out in agreement. "Awesome! Now this tune is for all the single, sexy ladies in the club. Time to shake them hips and ass around ladies! woohoo!" and as the song came on, you all got excited pretty quick as you all recognized this song 'I like the way'. "Time to break it down ladies!" you shouted as the song controlled the rhythm of your dancing. Halfway through the song, random guys started to dance into your circle and soon enough, your three lady friends were dancing along to random guys. Before you knew it, you felt a hand slide around your waist making you jump and turn your head around, only to be inches away from the face of a tall pale looking man.