Fun! (Soon at least)

Some shit's going on with me, so there's gonna be a lot of familial fluff and cute scenes for a couple chaps prolly.

 Sorry-

"Morning mom!" "Morning!" Natsu and Akemi greeted as they walked into Kenma's living room where Shoyou sat. Natsu had become very..protective? Watchfull? She was usually with Akemi. "Morning loves!" Shoyou said to them, glancing up from his computer.

"Say, Natsu? Since we didn't get around to it last weekend, Wanna do a fun weekend with your friends this time around? i'm planning some stuff out." Natsu brightened up, "Can Akemi come?" 

Shoyou smiled warmly, "Of course he can, why wouldn''t he?"

Natsu actually squealed, picking Akemi up and sinning him around, which no doubt startled him, but it was kinda fun. "You're gonna meet my friends! Kaito's gonna love you, you'll see."

"Anyway, come here, both of you!" They ran over and sat on both sides of him, each grabbing an arm

{}{}{}{}

"Do I really have to go?" Kenma groaned.

"Yep, you do. out out out." Kurroo shooed him away.

Kenma turned to go, but then realized something. "No, no I don't. I'm the actual boss and I work from home?"

Kurroo facepalmed and groaned. "I was hoping you wouldn't realize that until you got 

the the office." Kenma stared at him suspicously. "Why're you trying so hard to get rid of me anyway?"

Kurroo grinned, "Duh, 'Cause I don't want you here so I can woo chibi-chan with my  charm?"

Kenma blinked.

"In that case, i'm not going anywhere. And keep your claws to yourself you damned rooster."

Kurro chased after him as he walked back inside, "Come on, you had ten whole years 

With him, can't I have one day?"

Kenma shook his head and nodded to the couch. There sat Shoyou, Akemi, and Natsu 

Smiling and laughing as they thought of things to do throughout the week.

"I don't think you're first and foremost in his mind anyway. One thing about shoyou, he loves his kids, they always come first."

Kurroo grinned down at the two-toned man. "Then let's have fun as one big happy family then!"

"That's what I was trying to do but then you and that stupid fucking diosaur came and homewrecked us." Kenma muttered.

"What was that?"

Kenma just glared. "Whatever."

"Hey shoyou, what'cha doing?" Kenma asked, leaning over the couch and peering at his screen.

"Oh! Morning! I'm planning some stuff for the week since I don't have work! Can you hand me my phone?"

Kenma smiled, but then winced at the request. "Uh.. sure..."

'Why wouldn't he give me my- oh..." He thought to himself before he checked it.

16 missed calls and thrity or so texts from his 'Father'.

Plus like four thousand more texts? What the hell? Those weren't even from his sperm donor?

"Who are all these people?" Hinata asked, scrolling through the group-chat he'd just found out he was a part of.

Kenma sighed deeply and layed his head on Shoyou's.

"You made the mistake of giving i think either Tanaka or Nishinoya your number. They're both terribly immature, and they added you to a chat."

Hinata giggled as he continued scrollng, "I don't thnk they're super immature- okay maybe a little- but they're funny!"

"I feel like you guys are forgetting about me, And i don't like it one bit." Kuroo huffed, walking around the sofa and sitting on the floor next to hinata's leg.

"Oops- Sorry kurooster."

Kuroo's jaw dropped. "And here i thought we friends. Kenma! Natsu! Chibi-chan's bullying me."

"As he should." The two said in unison, high fiving after.

"I get the distinct feeling i'm unwanted." He muttered, but smiled cheekily up at shoyou anyway. "Everyone was wondering why you didn't respond. Kenma told them you hated them."

Now it was Shoyou's turn to gape.

"Kenma! Why did you do that?!"

Kenma chuckled and reached over the back of the sofa to wrap his arms around Shoyou's torso.

"'Cause they were being annoying little shits."

Kuroo shook his head and grinned, "But don't worry chibi-chan! I cleared your name!"

Hinata grinned right back, "Well, thank you Kuroo. At least someone cares about my public appearance." Hinata grinned and kissed the raven on the cheek.

Kuroo smiled broadly at the special attention, but Kenma pulled Hinata back with a bit of a glare, though there wasn't much venom behind it,  and muttered somethting to the effect of 'if you'd stay with me you wouldn't have to worry about that.' Which may or may not have caused a blush in the ginger.

"Okay, moving on." He said jokingly stern. "Akemi?" He turned to the brunette child with a smile, "Do you like zoo's?"

Akemi brightened up, but the looked bashful still as he said, "Uhm, i've never been, but it sounds fun!"

Natsu looked shocked. "Really? I love those when I was younger! Do you like animals?" She grinned widely, brimming with excitement

Akemi grinned back, nodding. Natsu and Shoyou seemed to have that in common. They were somehow really good at making people happy and brightening moods. Their smiles were impossibly contagious, They could make almost anyones day.

But then all the sudden, her smile dimmed, not unhappily, but instead to make way for and adoring chuckle. 

"What?" Akemi asked, "Whats so funny?" He said, now worried she was laughing at him. Natsu noticed this change in attitude and offered a reassuring smilethat quckily turned slightly mischeveous. "Seriously, i'm going to have to fight Kaito. You two at the very least are going to be great friends. And you won't have to deal with Daiki's pestering. You somehow dress better than me. And Kaoru would love you...." 

She then gasped in faux betrayal. " 'Kemi... You... Are you trying to steal my friends?!"

To which the brunnte child just giggled.

And then they realised how quiet it had gotten.

"No, no continue. You two are adorable." Hinata said quickly with stars in his eyes. The siblings just sat and stared. "No? Damn, okay. Give me a hug then. You've broken my hear- Hey! I said My kids not my kids and two grown ass men!" He screeched out as he was smothered in affection.

Im sorry guys, pls i swear something is gonna happen soonish-

Y'all, i really hope this isn't getting too boring. 

Also, i rly want bokuto to just barge in like  'HEY HEY HEY-"

Kenma: "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET INTO MY HOUSE?!"

Bokuto, shrugging: "Kuroo gave me a key"

Kenma: "why thE FUCK-"