Chapter 55

I woke up and stretched. I felt like there was somthing important today but I couldn't recall. Shrugging, I padded to the bathroom to freshen up. While I was brushing my teeth I suddenly realized today was the day of auditions. I really didn't want to audition for something big but I did want to audition. Acting was my biggest passion so i really wanted to take part in this.

I walked out to choose a good outfit. An outfit which was perfect for my role. I had planned on auditioning for a villager. I know it wasn't a big part but I felt like it was something I would like to play. It reminded me of my first ever role. In which I played the daughter of a baker who helped the main character to realoze what true love really was. Even though i was on screen for barely 10 minutes i loved the scene. Doing something like that for our special show of seniors would be nice.

So i picked out a beige top with a plaid skirt and some light brown stockings. I wore black ankle high boots and ket my hair fall down. I wore a collared shirt under the beige top so it was visible too. I loved the look. In my opinion it was retro and cool and made me look like a village girl on her way to get some bread.

I quickly snapped a mirror selfie of my outfit and texted John to ask for his opinion. After a few minutes his reply came:

J: You look gorgeous♡♡

Y:Aww thank you

Y: Do you think I'm overdoing it. I mean its only an audition

J: Nope its perfect.

Y: Are you sure?

J: Ofcourse I am

Y: Okay Thank you

J: BTW will I get to see you in this beautiful outfit?

Y: Depends do you want to pick me up from school again and take me somewhere to eat?

J: Uggghh fine I'll be outside your school as soon as your auditions are over. The you can give me all the first hand tea then ok?

Y: yayyyyyy

Y: You're not busy though are you?

J: For you I'm always available♡♡

Y: That was tooo cheesy.

J: But you liked it

Y: I won't deny nor accept that

J: Oh well

J: Good luck for your auditons♡♡

Y: Thank you♡♡♡♡♡

Y:TTYL♡♡♡♡

J: ♡♡♡

I closed my phone with a smile on my face. John was the last minute motivation I needed. I was now fully confident and ready for the auditions.

I headed downstairs and after having a hearty breakfast I said goodbye to my family, every single one wished me luck surprisingly even my older brother.

Then I headed to school.

I reached school in time to see Angie and Rachel talking about the auditions.

Angie always preferred to work behind the scenes while Rachel liked to dance or act. But she was too shy so she always either took upon a minor role or helped as a backup dancer. She planned to ba a backup dancer this time too as it was a musical.

"I can't wait for you to dance the night away in the yellow dress made especially for Belle" Rachel squealed after I had joined in the conversation

"Why does everyone want me to audition for Belle? I planned to take on a small role like a villager or maybe something else small."

I said. The looks Angie and Rachel gave me after I said that cleary indicated that they both thought I was the dumbest person alive.

At lunch time all four of my friends tried to make me audition for Belle but I stayed reluctant.

Finally as soon as we entered the theatre. The drama teacher came up to me and said something to me that made me have to audition for Belle.

"I already put your name under the name for Belle make sure to give your full effort in the role"

She smiled at me.

"So you're not holding auditons for Belle!!!!"

"Nope I wanted the perfect Belle and you're the first one that came in my mind"

"What about Ashley?"

I said that because I knew that Ashley loved playing the main roles in any type of show.

"Oh she decided to direct and choreograph the musical instaed"

The drama teacher left me with my mouth open. That means not only did I now have to play the role of Belle I had to also play it under the control of complete snob who tries to flirt with my boyfriend. Could this get any worse?

I went over to my friends who were getting ready for the auditions. Liam was auditioning for chip while Payton was also auditioning for the back up dancers alongside Rachel.

Once I broke the news to them. They all hugged me and told me how proud they were of me. I told then the downside of it too which caused all of them to frown.

"She already controls our plays so much when shes not the director or choreographer what will happen now that she is both of them?"

Angie said clutching her hair. Payton gently removed them whispering to her that she could hurt herself. I cooed at how cute they were but was brought back to reality when I heard Liam say something:

"Hey now its happened we cant do anything. As they say Don't cry over spilt milk"

He said and looked at us expecting us to cheer and say that he was right. Instead we all walked away after throwing him a questioning glance.

Well this was going to be fun...right?

Ok guys so something  went wrong with my wattpad and noe its suddenly working so i decided to atleast upload the chapters i have written so i will most probably update frequently till it works but if i stop uploading its gone crazy again my account is crazy it doesnt upload properly so oh well.....

Also do comment and tell me what u want from this story ...

Pluss why was i soooo ignorant and did not know anout kdramas and kpop i am obsesse with them now so hmmmmm

And lastly i vant wait for johns new album whats your fav song from the one he teased??