Chapter 3

While Lauren and I were talking, Darian came in. "Hey could you guys give me a hand to move some things in my room" She asked us. "Sure" I said and Lauren nodded her head. We both got up and followed her to her room where she just stood for some time and then mumbled "I think I gave then enough time" and left the room leaving Lauren and I extremely confused. I looked over at Lauren and saw her standing with her mouth open. I raised my eyebrows while she just shook her head. "John and Hayden" She just said and that was enough for me. We both ran quickly towards Laurens room and saw that we were too late the door was lock from the inside meaning the boys were probably inside. I sighed and went forward and banged on the door "HEY GET OUT" I shouted. "Sorry but you're phones are too interesting" I heard Hayden say and then heard John laugh. "Hey phones are private" Lauren said while also banging on the door. "That's why we chose to look through your phones" I heard John. "I hate myself for sharing my password with John, biggest mistake of my life" I said shaking my head. "Y/n would you tell me why in your contact list my name is 'Jojo'" I heard John say again and I loudly groaned. "Hey what if i sneak a key of my room from mom because hey desperate times call for desperate measures" Lauren whispered in my ear. While a stifled a laugh and nodded her telling her to go ahead.

When she came back with the keys we quickly unlocked the door to see John looking through my phone while Hayden on Laurens phone. We both quickly reached over to grab our phones and oddly they handed them over and raised their hands up in surrender "We accept defeat" They both said and headed out. As much as i wanted to go after them I also wanted to look what they did on our phones i mean they weren't that innocent. I opened my phone to see Twitter open and John had tweeted "Johnny Orlando is the best singer in the world PERIODT" I groaned loudly. "Check this out" I said showing my phone to Lauren to see she was blushing. "What's wrong?" I asked and leaned forward to see that Hayden had tweeted on her twitter "I LOVE HAYDEN SUMMERALL" I looked at Lauren who was still blushing profusely. "You know you didn't tweet that so you can just do another tweet and tell everyone that it was Hayden" I said to her slowly. She just nodded. "Unless you feel the same way then you don't have to tweet and explanation" I joked. When i saw she blushed more if she could. "WAIT, YOU LIKE HAYDEN SUMMERALL" I shouted and she clamped a hand on my face. "Mpmmph mppmh" I tried to say something but her hand prevented me from saying something. "Lets go downstairs and then talk about it, they are too many people who can hear here" She said and lifted her hand from my mouth and dragged me downstairs and outside. We sat on a swing the Orlando's owned. "So since when?" I asked her looking at her. "Trust me Y/n its nothing i mean he's John's best friend i really can't have a crush on him i think its just a come and go thing" She said. "Hmm i beg to differ i think you both could be a very cute couple and trust me i totally.............:" I was about to say something when i felt a lot of water falling on me from above. "JOHN VINCENT ORLANDO AND HAYDEN TAYLOR SUMMERALL YOU BOTH ARE DEAD" I screamed and heard laughter from above. Lauren and I looked at each other and both silently agreed on what to do.

We ran upstairs after grabbing bottles of ketchup and mustard. We saw both of them in there room laughing like they did something extremely funny. When we reached close enough to them and they saw us all wet they started laughing even more. To which Lauren and I squirted the ketchup and mustard on them. They started telling us to stop and we did cuz we were both satisfied with what we had done. I saw Hayden reaching over to Lauren who shrieked and ran away from him. Hmm i think they will make an extremely cute couple. As i was fantasizing about Lauren and Hayden that i forgot all about John in the room. Well i got what i deserved to forget he was in the room. He picked me up from my waist and twirled me around while i tried to wriggle out of his arms "Hey let me go you ketchup packet" I said to him while he laughed. I finally wriggled out of his arms and ran out of the room. "Aunt Meredith Aunt Meredith help me" I said running to her and hiding behind her while she started laughing and faked scolding John. I stuck my tongue out at him while he was retreating back he did the same in reply.

Sighing with relief, I looked at Aunt Meredith and thanked her. Then i went to Lauren knowing i would have to borrow something from her. As i was leaving aunt Meredith called me and took me to her room and took out a "i got phobias" hoodie and handed it to me. "This is John's merch right?" I asked Aunt Meredith as i put it on. She nodded her head and told me that i could keep it. I thanked her and hugged her then skipped out to look for Lauren. "Where are the boys?" I asked her as soon as i reached her. "Oh they are taking a shower and changing" She said. "oh" I replied. After sitting with her for sometime I reckoned i should get going home. So after saying goodbye to all the Orlando family (except John and also Hayden cuz they were still showering) I headed home tired out.....