Keeping it a secret

LMAOOO I CANT TAKE THIS SERIOUS

Stan's POV

Me and Kenny were on our way to Cartmans house. To be honest I didn't wanna go but my mom and dad would make me, so what the heck. Of course Kenny's poor ass didn't have an sleeping bag so I gave him an spare I had. We had made it to Cartmans house and I ringed the doorbell. It was until after 2 minutes someone answered, it was Ms. Cartman.

"Sorry it took me so long to answer, how rude of me! I thought Eric would answer it considering Kyle is already here, come inside the both of you!"

"No worry Ms. Cartman! It's ok!"
"Mmph!" (Yeah)

We walked inside, "Eric your other friends are here!"
We watched as Eric and Kyle walked downstairs, it seemed kind of.. weird? They weren't fighting at all.
We didn't question it much.
"You guys are finally here! What took you so long, you left me alone with this fat fuck"-Kyle. "Shut up I had to go to Kenny's house."
...

Time went by and we were playing on Cartmans Xbox, everything was weird because Kyle and Cartman did not fight not once.
"Kyle can I talk to you in private?-me
"uh sure?"
We walked out of Cartmans room and stood in the hallway."You've been acting weird ever since you had came to Cartmans house, what is up?!"
..
"What are you talking about man? I'm acting normal like I always do, if you have a problem with me acting myself then leave me alone! Nothing's going on and nothing's up. If you are my super best friend then you'd seen that."
"I AM you super best friend! And I can tell when you're acting different and when something up!! Something happened while I wasn't here between you and Cartman, it's okay to tell me."
"...fine..
Me and Cartman are.. dating.." (HELPP)
"YOU GUYS ARE WHAT?!?!" Nahh this had to be a joke. There ain't no way Kyle and CARTMAN were dating. Not only that I could've sworn Cartman was against gay people!
"Out of EVERYONE in the school, you decided to date fucking CARTMAN?!?! The hell's wrong with you!"
"You don't understand! You and Wendy felt a way towards each other right?? That's how we feel to! And if you don't support my decisions I'ma just have to beat you up 😜😈"

 Not only that I could've sworn Cartman was against gay people!"Out of EVERYONE in the school, you decided to date fucking CARTMAN?!?! The hell's wrong with you!""You don't understand! You and Wendy felt a way towards each other right?? That's how...

"Well.... I guess... I'm OK with it. But I would take back that as soon as something happens between you guys.. well super best friends! Right? But.. we shouldn't tell anyone else about this. It'll ruin your life!"
"Your right, we have to keep this from Kenny too, he's totally a snitch (not rlly lol). Let's go back if we stay out here for too long they're gonna suspect something."
"Ok.. don't worry I won't tell Cartman that I know you guys are in an relationship."

Stay tuned bro 🤨