The confession

Hey everyone in this story when someone talks itd say something like "text Kyle" because I'm very bad with wording ^^
This is entirely satire! I do not actually ship Kyman. This is a joke I wanted to make and show my friends.

Cartmans POV

My mom came in the room telling me I was late for school. Turns out I didn't wake up from my alarm. I was so tired from school this week. Everytime I've seen Kyle, I've felt weird inside. Like I had something like butterfly's fluttering in it. Its like, I want him. Ugh that stupid Jew, I hate his ass.

I got up out of bed hurrying to get ready for school, my mom told me that it's to late to eat breakfast but I didn't care, I told her to fuck off and ate anyway, which of course made me even more late. By the time I got to school it was already 12. It was lunch time by then, so when I came in the school I went straight to the cafeteria. There was my friend group, Kyle Stan and Kenny.

Kyles POV

That fatass wasn't here all day. It was until later that I've seen him, which was at lunch. "Where were you?!", Cartman then replied "nowhere you Jew!!". I signed, he then sat down next to Kenny. "You guys wanna have a sleepover at my house after schohl? My mom said she would buy me an iPad if I would hang out with my friends more." -Cartman Well, I hated apple with all my life ever since the humancentipod, but I knew the others would call me a jackass and my mom would make me come anyway, so we all agreed.

I was on my way to Cartmans house, I was the first one to arrive. I rang the doorbell, and Cartmans mom opened the door. "Oh you must be one of Erics friends, Kyle isn't it?". I nodded as a response, she then let me inside of the house were no one else was yet. I was the first to arrive, Cartman came out of his room and came downstairs. Ms. Cartman went back to her room

Cartmans POV

I came downstairs, surprisingly Kyle actually came. "I'm here fatass" -Kyle, "sorry im to blind to see your ass, anyways follow me so you can put your stuff down". He followed me up to my room where he put down his sleeping bag and his bag packed with clothes and things he needed. I couldn't help but notice how nice Kyle looked. His eyes, his ginger hair, gosh he looked so cute. I stared at him for at least a minute before he noticed. "What are you looking at?!", "Nothing.." I replied quickly and stopped staring. That's it. I couldn't take it anymore. I started walking up to Kyle as he started to back up.

Kyles POV

Cartman was walking up to me with a weird smirk on his face. It was like he was about to kiss me! I was completely fine with it but.. it's Cartman!? Right?.. I started to back up as he came closer and closer, till I had my back on the wall. He then pinned me to the wall and said, Sup Jew?. "WTF ARE YOU DOING CARTMAN?!" I yelled while blushing horribly, I probably looked like a tomato.

"I can't- I can't take it anymore Kahl. Whenever I see you I feel a crushing pain, I want to be with you so bad. I don't know how to describe it.. I like you."

I didn't know what to say. To be honest.. I like Cartman a bit. I loved whenever we were hanging out, I didn't know how to express my feelings so I fought with him, I even wanted to actually come to this sleepover.. "B-baka!" I yelled and covered my face with my arms. I... I like you too.