CHARACTER SKETCH

Hey guys, I've thought of something new so, I'm writing this. Please, tell me if you are interested in it and want me to continue, dear readers...😊

.............................................................

Karan ShergillAge 30Very mysterious, hot headed, cold hearted and no-nonsense kind of a guy

Karan Shergill
Age 30
Very mysterious, hot headed, cold hearted and no-nonsense kind of a guy. He is an IT expert and works from home or does freelance jobs. He has a secret to protect and a goal to achieve but he's very secretive about it. He doesn't trust anyone, especially women. He has no family and is an orphan. He doesn't know how to react when someone shows some affections towards him so, he always has a cold expression on his face.

.............................................................

Monami MahajanAge 28A very sweet, bubbly, carefree, helpfull and a little naughty with her loved ones and friends but she's very strict, very well disciplined, no-nonsense kind of a personality when dealing with the people, professionally

Monami Mahajan
Age 28
A very sweet, bubbly, carefree, helpfull and a little naughty with her loved ones and friends but she's very strict, very well disciplined, no-nonsense kind of a personality when dealing with the people, professionally. She's a Private Directive by profession and a very good one. She's an orphan and is trying to find her parents. She doesn't trust people so easily but when she trusts someone, she will trust him or her fully.

.............................................................

The most weirdest thing is that they lives in a same apartment building and that too, in front of eachother but till now, they haven't had any opportunity to meet eachother as their working hours are different and very unusual....

I'm not including KoZi and SidSa in this story but if needed, I'll definitely try to include them also...

Karan and Monami lives in Dehradun. The city has so many mysteries in itself. Let's see, how their story will be and what it's journey will be...!!!

And the other thing is, this story title says about a "Revenge Story" and a "Love Story".

.............................................................

Here you go guys...

A new idea...!!!

How was it???

What do you guys think about it? Whose revenge and whose love? What's your take on it, dear readers???🤔

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next update... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️

Have a good night...😘😘😘