Part 2: The Hogwarts Express

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ➵ ♆

Dahlia walked side-by-side with Jay, both pushing their trollies.

"You're gonna love it Kvet. it's awesome." Jay exclaimed. When he found out Dahlia ranted in another language he went and found the prettiest word for flower in foreign, which turned out to be Czech.

"I still can't believe you never told me!" She answered back.

"You wouldn't have believed me!" He said in his defence.

"You could've showed me!"

"No magic outside of Hogwarts! It's magic law that there's no underage wizardry."

"Hmm whatever."

They walked to the wall that had the platform numbers 9 and 10 on it.

"So, we just...run at it?" Miss.Jackson asked from her position behind with Mrs.Roberts.

"Yup. Follow my lead mini-me." Jay ran trolley first at the wall and went straight through, his mum following behind.

Miss.Jackson looked down at her daughter and gave a little smirk. "If this doesn't work and we run straight into that wall I'm going to blame you."

That made Dahlia laugh. "That's good with me"

"Ready when you are."

Miss.Jackson grabbed one side of the trolley and Dahlia the other. They started at a brisk walk before they sped into a jog, heading directly toward the wall. Just before they made contact, Dahlia shut her eyes tight and felt a gush of wind pass upon her. When she reopened her eyes, a brilliant mahogany train stood in front of them.

"I'm sure it's just as fancy on the inside. C'mon, we've lost the Roberts and were not even here 10 seconds."

The two sped through the large crowd, Miss.Jackson looking for the Roberts and Dahlia trying to keep up with her. Her mum eventually took control of the trolley and sped off, Dahlia tried to chase after her but ended up bumping into a boy around her age, with eyes almost as dark as his skin.

"I'm so sorry!"

To her surprise, he smiled at her "You're good."
He must've heard someone shout his name because he then turned his eyes back to her and said "See you on the train!" before running off.

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ➵ ♆

Dahlia finally found her mother standing with the Roberts.

"Thank god, I thought I'd lost you"

"Heh, can't rid of me that easy." She grabbed her suitcase off of the trolley and turned to give Mrs.Roberts a hug. "Bye Mrs.Roberts."

"Bye sweetheart. Have an amazing time! Jay you better look after her or you'll be grounded till forever!"

"Yes mum." She gave him a kiss on the head while Miss.Jackson said goodbye to her daughter.

"I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too."

"Did we pack everything? Have you got-"

"Mum I'm positive I've got everything. And if not, I'll send a letter and I'm sure Mrs.Roberts will help you send it in a parcel. I love you"

"I love you too." The two stood and hugged for a few moments before reluctantly letting go.

"Bye!"

"Bye kids."

Jay hopped on the train first with Dahlia right on his tail. They stood at a window and waved goodbye to their mothers just like most of the other kids.