Quote 37

Dear diary,

People say that if we don't have friends then obviously something is wrong with us. It's not and cannot and will not ever be something related to people doing wrong. It's not like they are the ones who are wrong. It has to be and it is us who were wrong and ARE wrong.

These people make no mistakes. Cause they are just not capable of doing so.

One person hates or dislikes us, don't know why's that.

Two people hate or dislike us, maybe the problem is with us only.

Three people hate or dislike us, the problem is with us.

More people hate or dislike us, the problem is with us only.

It is us, ONLY, who has to change, not they. Cause they can NEVER be wrong. And how can they be wrong too? So many people doesn't just stand against just one single person for no reason. And therefore, there obviously has to be a problem with this stupid, never-wanted, always hated person.

They never want to think or would ever think that even if this person is wrong, then, just, maybe something has been going on in her life. That maybe all people are forming a group against her and bullying her or not treating her right. No they can never think like that. It is like something would happen to them, if they ever think like that.

Sometimes they are even persuaded to think like that by these group-forming-people. They just can't or are unable to think like that.

Why? Why can't these people think that these group people are the ones who are wrong. That they are doing something wrong to us, and not us to them. That, they are the ones who are not accepting us. That they are the ones who have a problem with us, not we with them.

But the main point is that how these group people think and other people too that it us who has to change. That we won't be anywhere if we don't change. That if we don't change, then people won't accept us. Don't let them do so. If they ask us to change ourselves into them, don't ever listen to them. They just want to make us their puppets. Nothing else.

They want us to change our personality, our behavior, our attitude, our style of living. Our everything. They want us to build in something that is not us, that doesn't define us. They just want us to change ourselves into their mini-creature-self. And if we aren't able to do so, then they would avoid us like they used to. They will keep treating us like they used to.

They will keep hating us and make other hate us too. They will make their aim to create problems for us so we aren't able to win. They will make our life a living hell.

And you know what's more great? That when we ask someone advice for this situation they just tell us that maybe it's us only who has the problem. That we should try changing ourselves.

Complete and utter shit that is.

Never ever think of changing yourself. It's just completely plainly wrong on all levels.

-10 April 2015

(12:35 P.M.)

-SORRY FOR SUCH A DELAY IN THE UPDATES!

This all above is true and that's what I felt at the given time and date above there.