Chapter Six: A Mission With Kaeya

Third pov:

Third pov:

The other people who don't know Setsuna personally can't help but keep on looking at her since she haven't said a word since Cassandra and Amber knew why she is like this, about her having a problem with communicating with people wonder how this is going to turn out since Kaeya is a flirt they wonder what is he going to do.

"come let us go." Kaeya said as he stretch his hand for Setsuna to hold on to which is not sitting well with Aether although he himself dosent know why Setsuna who just kept on looking at his hand in confusion and she was hesitant to hold his hand after all she is use to Aether holding her hand and her brother so a new person doing that makes her nervous "Setsuna here before you two go." Aether said as Paimon gave her a notebook and a pen or a quail Setsuna can't help but smile at him as she start to write on her new notebook.

"thank you so much Aether-kun and Paimon-chan." Setsuna wrote as she kept on smilling "let us go." Kaeya said as much as they are confuse they all need to finish this task that

was given to them with a smile on there face they nodded and started to head on the temple that they are supposed to go to with Kaeya and Setsuna walking as they are going to head to the temple known as the Temple of the wolf.

The thousand wind temple on there way to the said Temple Kaeya was asking questions as Setsuna answer them although she is writing her answers down for him as soon as they reach the temple Setsuna can't help but be amazed by the place since it was really beautiful.

"we have arrived." Kaeya said with both of his arms cross on his chest "come closer can you smell that?" Kaeya asked Setsuna who nodded her head as she wrote down her response "it's the smell of those red slime." Setsuna wrote as she showed it to Kaeya who can't help but smile at the girl "a Pyro slime." Kaeya said as he nodded his head after all he was the first one to sme it.

"something must have happened in the temple." Kaeya spoke again while looking at the girl who has a confuse look on her face "I imagine there wil be slime, hilichurls and whatever is giving stromterror extra power." Kaeya said while looking at the girl who was now tilting her head to the side a little bit since she is a slime herself so killing them makes her feel bad.

"oh yes it's going to be lively in there indeed!" Kaeya said as Setsuna can tell that he is excited for this "will it be dangerous?" Setsuna wrote sure she is use on getting danger but she is worried for Kaeya sure she knew that he is strong its just that she enjoy his company.

"as bustling as it may be- no I can't imagine it will be dangerous at all." Kaeya said which made Setsuna a little better "its a pity that the temple of the wolf has been disturbed by such an atrocity." Kaeya said as he put one of his hand under his chin in a thinking manner"lets head in Setsuna. "Kaeya said as he entered the temple with Setsuna following behind him.

" no one makes offering to the four winds anymore yet the old winds never vanish. "Kaeya said as he looked at the girl who is behind him" we need to clear out the temples for the four winds. "Kaeya said which made Setsuna smile as she love to help other people and she wants to help the dragon who known as Stromterror