Chapter Three: Welcome To The City Of Freedom

Third pov:

Third pov:

Life is filled with mystery as you won't know what is going to happen one thing you knew that you are enjoying life with your love ones next thing you knew you are somewhere far from them this is what Setsuna is felling that right now as she herself didn't know where she is to begin with but she will do everything to return back home.

"I was alone until I meet you two." Aether said as he looked at the two with a smile on his face "yes your right if it wasn't for you Paimon would have most likely drown." Paimon said while looking at Aether who saved her moths before they had meet Setsuna "you almost drown?" Setsuna wrote as she looked at the flying child.

Since after Aether told her his story it doesn't make sense to her since Paimon was the first being he meet when she knew that there must be some people or being to meet yet she choose to not question it I mean the first being they meet was a dragon so who is she to judge that and maybe it's fate the brought them to meet each other "yes but I all it to Aether if not Paimon would most likely drown." Paimon said with a smile on her face "so Paimon will try to be the best guide." Paimon said as she looked at the two who gave her a smile.

Hence there quest to find Aether's twin sister and to help Setsuna return back home to her nation most specially to her twin brother whom she is now missing dearly they might not have been apart for hpw long but he was the only family member she has left and she care for her twin more than anything.

"let's go." Aether said as he extended his arm as if he is telling Setsuna to grab hold of his without much thought Setsuna did with a smile on her face as they followed the floating child who is known as Paimon Aether couldn't help but stare at the girl infront of her sure she is a quite and a unique girl but the way the sun shine on it was a beautiful sight to see.

As the two was following Paimon as she lead them to the place where he the said archon's statute is build as they had reach the statute Setsuna can't help but think that this archon looks like a girl yet she knew that he is a boy

"well that person looks like a girl." Chuuya said after all what Setsuna see they are able to see it as well sure they have therd own body and can leave yet they choose to be sealed within her as they want to keep there master safe that's why they care about.

"this is the Anemo archon he control the wind." Paimon said while looking at her two companion who happened to be still holding hand the two seem not to notice the action but Paimon didn't and she choose not to speak up yet she wanted to tease the two of them but inside Setsuna those who were sealed within her was fuming as they weren't happy seeing someone holding her hand sure they do that to but it's them not someone who she just meet.

The two haven't notice them holding hand and seems like not wanting to let go at all "are you planning to hold each other's hand forever?" Paimon asked as she choose to spoke up since they really didn't notice it at all the two looked at there linked hand and both immediately let go as the two looked at the other side.

Aether went near the statute after he had clam his red face down as he touch the statute as it glowed in a beautiful shade of light green as the said statute let out an aura as it went straight towards Aether "did you feel that?" Paimon asked while looking at Aether who was shocked while Setsuna was looking at them with her eyes sparkling as she was really fascinated by what Aether can do "no one can willed the Anemo power like you." Paimon said while looking at Aether.

"I think I know why." Aether said as he was looking at his hand with a small smile on his face as they looked at Setsuna who titled her head to the side as she didn't know why they were looking at her "may be Setsuna can do that as well." Paimon said while looking at the said girl who kept her head titled to the side.

Aether and Paimon can't help but find it cute as she kept looking at them the other inside her as well can't help but find her so cute "why dont you try it as well Setsuna." Paimon said again as she had finally figure out what they wanted her to do she nodded her head and went near the statute and touch it just like what Aether had done.

The same light that had shone when Aether had touch the said statue with the same orb that had went inside Setsuna who looked confuse after all she knew she had to use one of her ability to get the orb but it just went inside her.

"great sage what abilities does that orb has?" Setsuna asked the voice inside her head who had been guiding her and her twin brother from before its not Chuuya's and the rest of those who are sealed within her they have a different mind escape to talk to them.

" the orb has an ability connected to the wind." the great sage said which is true as Setsuna felt it she is glad that what she felt is true not just her imagination "ohh Setsuna got it to Paimon is so jealous." Paimon said in her high pitch voice while looking at the two as they were able to gain such power from the Anemo archon by just touching the said statute.

Setsuna is already strong and getting this ability is making her more stronger after all she is already a demon lord back in her world both her and her twin had gain that power when they saved and return those who died back to life but there was a cost and the cost was killing those human who choose to attack them.

Rimuru and her made a rule that they won't hurt the human and those who choose to serve the two of them but the humans hurt them it angered the two as they choose to attack them to be a demon lord and to return them back to life.

Hey guys so here is the next chapter of this story thank you all so much for supporting this story as it really means a lot to me so thank you so so much I will see you guys on the next chapter bye bye guys and I love you all