Chapter 27: New Problem?

Korra woke up by a sudden wet thing licking her face. She slowly opened her eyes and see her polar dog waiting for her to wake up. Korra stretched her hand and looked around.

"Wow. I didn't notice I fell asleep. And it's already evening. Come on girl. Tenzin would be worried." Korra said as she climbed up to Naga. The Polar bear dog started to run to the coast. Naga jumped and they swam all the way back to the temple. As they reached the island, Korra water bent the water on their bodies.

Korra opened the door and saw the others in the living room. Everyone looked at them and Tenzin hugged her.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Her mentor said very worried.

"I'm fine Tenzin." She sighed before continuing. "Usual Story, she did not talk to me. Do I need to give up Tenzin? I'm tired." The avatar said almost crying. The airbender just hugged her.

"It is your decision Korra. We're just here to support you." that line made Korra cry again. She buried her face on her mentor's shoulder and hugged him tight. Tenzin just hugged her back.

*****

The next morning, Korra woke up by a loud noises or should I say laughters outside. She lazily sat up and rubbed her sleepy eyes. "Why am I always awaken by noises or licking in my face?" Korra complained. Korra noticed that there was someone outside. Because she heard a hard, male voice. She was just going to ignore it when she recognize that voice. Her eyes went wide as well as her smile. She quickly fixed herself and ran cheerfully outside. There, she saw a slightly-tall man playing with the kids. She was right. It was him. She excitedly ran towards her boy best friend.

"Bolin!" Korra called happily. The earth bender turned around and saw his girl best friend running to him. His smile went wide and Korra hugged him.

"Korra! Oh my, I missed you!" Said Bolin pinching her cheeks.

"Hahaha. I missed you too, Bo. So what are you doing here?" Korra asked. He even acted like thinking something to reason.

"Uhm. Visiting the most powerful bender on the world? Hahaha!" The earth bender said and cheerfully pulled the avatar for a hug. Korra hugged him back.

"Wow. It's really fun living in the Air Temple Island isn't it?" Bolin said looking around.

"So, are you with Mako?" Korra asked.

"Oh you mean your ex-suitor?" Bolin teased. Korra just gave him a death glare. "Yeah I'm with him but he's in the city visiting his 'newly found love'. " Bolin said bitterly.

"Newly Found love? Wow, new girlfriend?" Korra laughed.

"No, No. She was our childhood friend so she's not angry with us. And recently he realized he kinda liked her." The earth bender explained lazily.

"Why would she be angry at you ? Who's the girl anyway?"

"The beautiful, gorgeous, rich, and the CEO of Future Industries. Asami Sato. She hated the benders though. Because some killed her mother." Bolin said swinging his arms above. Everyone gasp and looked worriedly at Korra. The avatar froze in her place. Korra looked down and tears fell down again in her cheeks. The Lava bender panicked.

"K-Korra. Why are you crying? Did I say something wrong?" Bolin asked her panicking. Korra looked up and wiped off her tears.

"I'm okay, Bo." Korra said weakly.

"Come on, let's get inside." Tenzin said. Everyone entered the living room and sat down.

"B-Bolin, there is something I need to tell you. But please, don't judge me." Korra said. The earth bender touched her shoulder and smiled.

"I would never judge you." Bolin said.

"A-Asami. She's... She's my ex-girlfriend. And I'm doing everything to make her back." The avatar confessed between her sobs. There was silence after that. Bolin stared at her with his eyes widened a little. But then he broke it himself.

"Oh. Really? You and her, are a couple?" Bolin said still confused.

"Used to. She broke up with me when she knew I was a bender. And the avatar. I don't blame her. I lied to her from the very first." Korra said crying.

"Oh Korra. It's okay. Stop crying." The earth bender said as he pulled Korra in for a friendly hug.

"Thank you, Bo. You are really my best friend." Korra said and hugged him back.

"Of course I am. Don't worry, I'll help you take her back." Bolin said. Korra's eyes went wide.

"R-Really? Bolin, you don't have to do it. Mako's your brother. You're supposed to be helping him." Korra said. Bolin shooked his head.

"No No. There are no Brother relationship when it comes to love. You deserve Asami. You're the first though." Bolin said and winked at her. Korra just smiled and hugged him again. She whispered. "Thank you."

*****

Hi guys. hahaha Mako's the Antagonist. And as you see I didn't italicize what they are saying because I replaced my phone and it's hard to italicize it. lol what do you think? Comment and Vote ❤️