Chapter 24: I want you back!

The three arrived at the Air Temple Island with a sad reaction. They entered the living room and they saw the avatar who's now staring at them. Tenzin could see Sadness and Frustration in Korra's eyes when she looked at them.

"So. You talked to Asami? What did she say? We broke up?" Korra said full of bitterness in her voice.

"No. She didn't say that you two broke up. She told us that she can't forgive you right now." Tenzin exclaimed. The avatar just looked away, tears building up in her eyes.

"Korra. Go and see her. I know she still loves you. Make her back Korra." Kya said and touched her cheeks. The avatar's tesrs fell down on her cheeks. But she wiped it off immediately.

"W-What if she don't forgive me?" Korra asked.

"Korra. As long as you love, you still have hope. You're the avatar. You can handle this. I know you do." Kya said. Engcouraging the avatar. She's like talking with a child because her voice is so sweet. Then Korra followed it with a pout.

"O-Okay. I'll try." Korra said.

"Wake up early tomorrow okay? And head to Asami's mansion." Korra just nodded.

"Did you eat already?" Tenzin asked

"Yes. Don't worry about me." The powerful bender said and walked away.

*****

"Korra, wake up. Are you going to see Asami?" Pema said as she walked in at Korra's room.

"I-I'm awake. Pema, do you really think it would be better if I talk to her?" The avatar asked full of doubt. The non-bender raised an eyebrow and sighed.

"Of course Korra. If she really loves you, she'll come back." Said Pema.

"What if she don't?"

"Spirits.... Be positive! Go on, clean yourself and prepare up!" Pema said and pushed Korra all the way to the bathroom.
*****