𝗂𝗑.𝖽𝗋𝗎𝗀 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌

"you said this would be quick!" Carmen groaned, basically following around Ashtray all night long at a random party-almost all the kids in this town were druggies and she found it weird, everyone was constantly partying, and on Tuesdays at that. Carmen watched as ash exchanged money for whatever was in the little baggies she helped package "stop fucking complaining, I didn't complain when you made me watch that dumb ass show" he said.

"Don't you ever hate on the Kardashians again, you said you loved it" she called him out on his lie the night before, the two now stood on the corner outside of the houses while people walked past, buying what he was selling "don't ever say that shit in public again" he was stern, making sure no one heard what was said.

"Remember how you said kris was your favorite?" Carmen teased him, a smile tugging at her lips Ashtray lightly pushed her away from him "I have never said that a day in my life, that shows ass" he lied, smiling.

"I have a video of you singing not one, but three Brittany spears songs don't test me ash" Carmen threatened, referring to the night after she busted Elliot's windows out of his car; the boy sang and danced to distract her from rue still not answering the phone, speaking of rue she still hadn't responded to any messages but the two seen her passed out on her bed while still looking for her "you better delete that I'm dead-ass" Ashtray groaned.

"Carmen?" he asked, looking over at the girl who was busy laughing "yea wassup?"

"Are you okay? after you know?" Ashtray asked, he found himself being more com-fortable, maybe even caring whenever he was around the girl he once found annoying "mhm, I'm okay I just don't wanna see rue hurt" carmen responded, watching him continue to hand out more drugs.

His facial expressions softened as she spoke: "uh, I'm gonna go use the bathroom" she said, Carmen could tell he felt bad for her and one thing she didn't like was pity, he grabbed her hand, something he was doing a lot "wait, let me go with you" Ash said, biting his lip.

"To the bathroom? I'm not gonna get brutally murdered in a few minutes, stay here" Carmen insisted, using her thumb to rub his hand so he'd let go "if you aren't back in five minutes I'm coming to find you" he let go of her hand as she nodded.

Carmen turned the corner to a line of people, it was at least seven people before her and she crossed her legs-pulling out her phone and typing, she clicked rues' contact and began to text. It included an 'i'm worried' followed by a 'call me back' "you can go in front of me" a boy spoke, pulling her from her phone.

"No, it's fine" Carmen tucked in her bottom lip, shaking her head no; she didn't really feel like engaging in a conversation "I insist, you're basically hopping back and forth I can hold it" he chuckled, she decided to just stand in front of him because he wouldn't give up.

"Thank you" she smiled, turning her attention back to her phone after looking at the few people ahead of her, the teenage boy had been nervously looking at her and it was extremely obvious "I'm Isaiah," he said.

"cool name" Carmen nonchalantly spoke, she nodded her head, grinning-he was obviously waiting for a name in return "oh your- I'm Carmen" she was turned her head back.

"So are you new?" Isaiah continued to talk, Carmen mentally groaned and turned her phone off, turning her attention back to him because she knew he wasn't gonna stop "yup, I moved here a few months ago" she responded once again.

The line hadn't moved not once since it did last time "I haven't seen you at school though, which one do you go to?" the boy tried to engage in a conversation "it's only one middle school in this district, I'm just quiet."

"Can you just use the bathroom at home?" Ashtray walked down the line, speaking as soon as he saw her, eyeing the boy who stood a little too close "it's only two more people in line ash just wait" Carmen huffed.

"I'm Isai-" the boy began to speak, ash looked him up and down before turning back towards Carmen and completely ignored him, the boy behind him eyes widened, a smile on his face "is he bothering you?" ash questioned.

Carmen shook her head no "nope we're fine, Isaiah was just asking me about school" she tried to rope the boy in with the conversation, Ashtray looked at him once more then back to the girl "yea I don't care" he said, now leaning on the other side of the hall, Carmen flipped him off and he held his hand to his heart.

"As I was saying, what grade are you in?" he asked, completely shrugging off the boy who rudely interrupted their conversation, Ash rolled his eyes at how boring the boy seemed to be "eighth i'm supposed to be a freshman though, you?" she responded, being nice.

"Eighth, so can I get your number?" Isaiah asked, Carmen knew this was coming why else would he be talking to her and whoever was using the bathroom was probably shitting because they'd be in there for a good ten minutes, Ash sucked his bottom lip in, looking between the two "um" she continuously blinked.

"Ooh, tough crowd" Ashtray joked, laughing at the now awkward sitting, Carmen gave the boy a certain looking-telling him that nothing about what he was doing was amusing or funny "as friends of course since your so quiet" the boy doubled back.

"Uh, yea sure why not" Carmen gave in, she felt bad especially because he was being laughed at, yea he might've been annoying her but being laughed at is painful, he smiled, handing her his phone "hurry up you can use the bathroom at home I don't wanna stand here anymore" Ashtray rushed her.

"So, you live around here?" he continued to try and keep the conversation going, Carmen was about to speak but ash intertwined his hands with hers "yea she lives with me and we're leaving" he spoke as he pulled her away.

AUTHORS NOTE
posted? drafted? didn't make it?
idk yet but I like this so yea

please don't comment about the
updates the next one probably
won't be out until the new episode
comes out, I updated all my books
cause we hit 200 followers! tysm

u should check out my
new book, (fezco)

ty for reading