**IMPORTANT**

A/N : PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRELY, AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND.

I just want to start off and say that I'm BEYOND proud and blessed to have such amazing, loyal fans of my writing. I have never met such loyal, loving people in my life. You guys have stuck around with this book for YEARS, and here we are only a few chapters deep in it and you guys are still here despite going months without an update. I try my damnedest to keep this story above water, and come up with new ideas, but alas... The ship has sunken.

Yes, you read that correctly. I am completely burnt out on this story, and am heartbroken to say that this will be the end of this excruciatingly long, suffocating journey. I love each and every single one of you, and you guys are the only reason I continue writing. This story has been posted for quite a long time and isn't that popular, but I guess I have no one to blame but myself. This story lacks structure, and an exact plot. It's (For lack of a better term), a hot mess. It's extremely confusing and messy, and has left the majority of you frustrated and confused.

I can't blame you. This story has been tough for me to write because of the lack of structure, and I'm absolutely sick over it. I've sat here for hours staring at a blank screen, not knowing what to say. You guys have been incredibly kind, and supportive of me with this but I honestly don't know what to say with this. I've lost quite a few fans along the way, over the lack of updates. And for that I am truly sorry. And I pray to God that I won't lose any more fans over this. I can't believe I'm a crying mess over this, oh god.

(I KNOW YOU'RE TEMPTED TO STOP READING OUT OF RAGE BUT PLEASE CONTINUE, THIS HAS A POINT I PROMISE)

I didn't want to rip this story away from anyone, so it will still be posted, but will be listed as a short story. You guys can imagine your own ending for this story, and hopefully it will be better than anything I could have written. The copyright on this story still stands, so do not ask me if you can have this story, and continue it for yourself. My writing is no one else's but mine.

(HERE IS THE IMPORTANT POINT GUYS)

I have decided to start a fresh, clean slate with a new story called SAVAGE. It will have structure, it won't be confusing, and will have frequent, quality updates. I will post updates for the book every week, guaranteed. I have a feeling you guys will enjoy this new story a lot more. Please don't give up on me guys. I need all the fans I can get right now, and am busting my ass to please you guys and keep my fans. Please give this book a chance. I promise you won't be dissapointed. Please vote, and comment for SAVAGE and share it with friends!

Thank you again for all of your support and kind words, I owe you guys the world. And hopefully I can make it up to you in the upcoming story. Feel free to message me, comment, and interact with me! I love you guys!