Yr 2001

I opened my eyes, It was so bright it felt like I was on fire. Someone smiled a bright grin. Who was this? She hugged me and then some other person kissed me on the head. Who was THIS? Then I felt something in, or, on? Well something in my stomach. Then I was angry. This feeling felt weird. I didn't like it. I started to cry as a wrinkley monster looked over me.
Anuther reason to cry. The wrikled beast
Looked down at me and said. "Well hello, mi vida" I looked over to the other girl that had a reddish brown curly braid along with a yellow dress. She looked down at me and smiled. She talked with the women holding me in her arms. Then I felt dip drops on my blanket. "Pepa! Stop, your getting them wet!" A short little man told the lady " I'm sorry Felix!" She whined.
"It's ok Pepa" the woman holding me said.
Then a nurse walked in. " hello, Julieta. You can leave early, we've approved." she said. " oh ok!, if you want us gone early!"Augustin joked. The nurse laughed "sure!"
She tried to be funny. "Ok, I guess we can
Pack up already!" Julieta said. As they placed me in a carrier, I cried because the feeling was back. We got back to the house " Casita ".

       SWIPE➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️