{𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍}

Emma sano was never the type of child to walk away from her brothers. Especially after what she's been through.

But she got too distracted.

Now she was left behind, staring in her spot crying. She was scared and cold. Her brothers didn't realize she was missing and no one was willingly able to help her. Ignoring the crying child as they silently walked past her quickly. Until you found her.

Her small hand grips yours as you walk around, hoping that you two would bump into her brothers sooner or later. You've been walking for twenty minutes straight. But there was no sign of the two.  The mall wasn't that big either and you're sure she would have spotted them at some point.

"Maybe it'll be easier if we called out your brother's names?" You question "what are their names?"

"Shinichiro and mikey!" She answered quickly. You tilt your head down at the little blonde girl.

"Shinichiro?" You murmured "as in Sano? Are you related to Shinichiro Sano?"

Emma nods her head, her blond locks bouncing slightly as she does so. "Do you know him?"

"Me and your brother go to the same school" you smile. That seemed to put the little girl at ease and you can see her relax a bit knowing that the person that found her knew her older brother. "We don't have any classes together—but I'm helping him with a fashion project"

"Fashion project?" She questions and you hum "I didn't know my big brother was into fashion. He likes motorcycles and all boyish things! He sucks at dressing up. He doesn't know how to match my Princess tiaras with the right dresses!"

You laugh at her little rants.

"Well he sounds like he's trying"

"Hm! He is. He lets me put makeup on him to make him look beautiful. But he still looks ugly" Emma says casually and you snort back a laugh. Up until this point you had always thought Shinichiro was an only child.

Ten more minutes have passed and still no sign of Shinichiro. You frown.

"Miss. Y/n?" The little girl tugs at your hand to get your attention. You look down at her. "I'm hungry"

"Hungry?" You asked and she nodded to confirm. "Alright i guess it wouldn't hurt to grab something to eat really quick"

~~~~~

Shinichiro sano was on the brink of tears. He's running around the mall like a crazy person—dragging his younger brother, Mikey, who can barely keep up with the tall teen. The little sanos face was red from how fast the cold air was hitting his face. Shinichiro can feel his heart about to burst out of his chest from how fast it's beating.

"I thought you were holding her hand Mikey!" Shinichiro says, yelling slightly.

"I was!" Mikey argues "but I got distracted and I didn't know she let my hand go" the young sano huffs out. Shinichiro groans, of course he can't blame Mikey, Shinichiro the oldest so he should have kept a good eye on her.

"Oh god" he starts to panic. "The old man is going to kick my ass when he finds out-"

"Can't wait to see that" Mikey laughs

"Mikey this isn't the time for your stupid jokes! How the hell does she get lost anyway? This place isn't even that big!"

The two sano brothers had looked everywhere, and by everywhere, I mean every place that Emma likes to go into or shops that would suit her taste in clothes and toys. But they could find her. Shinichiro had asked around, asking if they saw a little blonde girl wandering around, but the answer was always the same.