𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Sadie gapped when Sam pulled her behind the school, grasping her face to kiss her sternly

Sadie gapped when Sam pulled her behind the school, grasping her face to kiss her sternly. She didn't expect it, but liked it, pulling her in by the waist to kiss her harder. The fabric of her dress felt nice under Sadie's fingers, but it felt so much better when she rose her hands to hold Sams forearms instead. The LaRusso girl pulled back. "Is this okay?"

"Kissing me outside of school?" Sadie laughed, tilting her head. "Totally."

Sam kissed her again, holding her face tightly. Sadie wondered what was on her mind to get her to act like this, knowing she was never the one to initiate something so sudden. She pulled back this time. "Is everything good?"

Sam blinked, her face reddened slightly. Sadie realized she might have embarrassed her. "I mean, I love it, yeah! But it's just...unexpected."

Sam shrugged. "You know what the say about prom night."

Sadie frowned her eyebrows slightly. "There's a saying?"

"You know, is most 80s movies." Sam shrugged slightly, her cheeks flushed. Sadie still looked in confusion. "A lot of girls loose their virginity on prom night."

"Oh." Sadie said casually before her eyes widened when she realized it. "Oh!"

"I mean, I know you said when we first got together that you wanted to wait because you were serious about us." Sam nodded her head. "But, we've been together for five months now. So, if you're ready to break that commitment."

Sadie thought about it, and going from hooking up with everyone all the time to not hooking up at all for five months definitely was challenging. "Yeah, totally. But not here. I'm gonna go do it for you outside of school. I'm a gentle-woman."

Sam laughed slightly, leaning into her more as they leaned against each other. "Is your mom still home?"

"Yeah, all night." Sadie nodded her head, tilting her head back slightly. "There's an after party I thought about skipping, but...there's probably a empty bedroom available."

Sam smiled, pressing her lips to hers again before latching onto her hand. As the two came around the corner, they pause when coming face to face with Robby and Tory. The four paused, staring at each other a moment. Tory met Sadie's eye with a raise eyebrow. The Vesper girl held her head up a little bit. "Ladies first."

Tory and Robby shared an annoyed look, walking into prom first while Sam rolled her eyes, lacing her hand more with Sadie's as they walked in together. Eli and Demetri looked over. "Oh, there's Sam and Sadie."

Eli looked over at him. "I-I think they're good for each other."

Demetri turned with a shocked look. "Seriously?"

"Yeah." Eli shrugged, looking over to the pair. "I mean, she looks really happy. And she's been less violent since they got together."

Demetri gave a small smile as he watched Sadie give Sam a small twirl on the dance floor. "Yeah, she does look happy."