Chapter 17

Eva had finished the second bottle of milk and was laying back in the playpen with her dress pulled up rubbing her diaper. She heard the sound of feet entering the room to see Ella walking over towards her with a worried look and quickly picked her up and carried her over to the couch and wondered if she had found her messages to Mary.

Ella stared at Eva trying to figure out the words to say and asked, "Baby I found your phone in your bag this morning and you had several missed calls and a text message from a woman named Mary. The message said you needed to send her a picture, is there anything I should know?"

Eva stared red as could be slighting shaking her head not wanting her neighbor to know the truth.

Ella stared at the baby in her lap seeing the lie she was trying to put on asking, "are you sure?"

Eva knew she had been caught once again and started to feel tears forming in her eyes wishing she had never made such a stupid mistake especially in front of her students parent and shook her head once again.

Ella smiled asking, "do we need to send a picture?"

Eva nodded her head and spoke asking, "can I have my phone please, I can do it myself"

Ella saw her scared she looked and knew she was in trouble and agreed saying, "I'll let you take the photo if you tell me whats going on."

Eva bit her lip feeling so nervous already being treated like a baby by her neighbor couldn't get any worse and spoke saying, "I like this stuff."

Ella stared wide eyed asking, "what do you mean Eva?"

Eva sighed and spoke saying, "I have a diaper fetish and also enjoy being a baby, so I came up with an idea to dress like a baby with my students. It started out as a joke then the students liked seeing me dressed this way so I continued to do it. Then last Saturday I was invited to one of my students birthday party and I got caught playing inside my wet diaper."

Ella couldn't believe what she was hearing and wondered if she was serious about being a baby and asked, "are you really studying what it's like to be a baby?"

Eva shook her head saying, "no, Mary made me agree that I would dress like a baby 24/7 for the semester and had me also tell school the studying lie so I would have both a newborn nursery and an infant."

Ella was in disbelief that she was hearing this and didn't know what to do or even say and stared down at the blushing baby in front of her saying, "Well sweety I am glad you told me the truth, but I wish you would of told me the truth and for that I think I have a solution for punishment."

Eva stared nervously saying, "Ella I am not a real baby, let me have my phone so I can take the picture"

Ella giggled saying," Sweety, after everything you had just told me do you think your in any position to demand anything?"

Eva stared up at her neighbor wondering what was about to happen.

Ella smiled saying, "sweety, I think we need to change somethings that will help your case a little more and instead of me being your babysitter for the next 6 months you will no longer see me as your neighbor, but your mommy. Now mommy is curious what was the deal if you didn't go 6 months as a baby?"

Eva couldn't believe this was happening and over a 24 hour period she had gone from a teacher being a baby for her students to becoming a 24/7 baby with a mommy and felt speechless to her former neighbor.

Mary said, "She would show everyone the video of me from her party being a baby and I would be enrolled into the school."

Ella baffled by everything she was hearing spoke saying, "well sweety, we need to make sure that doesn't happen so you need to listen and do what your told. Do you understand?"

Eva slowly nodded her head......

"Doorbell Ring"

"Doorbell Ring"

Ella smiled saying, "I guess your ride is here sweety."