3

The next month went by fast, just like any other. But this week is different. I need to start packing for our trip. I got home from school and finished my homework before going into my closet.

I grabbed the clothes I wanted to take with me and my suitcase. I unzipped it and laid it on the floor. I neatly folded my clothes and packed them. I'm really into fashion and stuff, so I took a lot of stuff.

I made sure to pack my toothbrush and other things I may need. I was packing when I realized I didn't have a lock for my suitcase. I decided to go out the next day to get one.

I'll also get some snacks for the trip because why not.

The next day

Once school ended I went home and changed to go out. I grabbed my phone and wallet before going down and putting my shoes on. I locked the door after I left the house and started walking towards the store.

I got there after a while and went in. I grabbed a lock and was on my way to the snacks section when I bumped into someone.

"Sorry-" I stopped seeing who it was.

"Oh my god," I mumbled as I turned my head the other way.

"Oh- hey Mi-Young," he said.

"Hello," I said blankly before sighing and continuing on my way.

He called my name, I stopped in place and turned back around.

"What?" I said.

"You dropped this," he said as he handed me my airpod case.

"Oh, thanks," I said as I grabbed it.

I waved and turned around to leave.

"Why does it always have to be him?" I thought. "And why does he always make my heart..flutter," I groaned as I threw a box of granola bars into my basket.

Honestly, I've accepted that I like him. But I try to ignore it.