❊ 𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓪- 𝓜𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓪'𝓼 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵 ❊

Book: Anidita - Mafia's Angel
Author: Shreya
dildooba__
Judge: Kiara
maintumharax_

Book: Anidita - Mafia's AngelAuthor: Shreyadildooba__Judge: Kiaramaintumharax_

TOTAL: 58/100

Okay so I'll have to be brutally honest here, though I'm not a professional
writer but still, I'm not here to flatter, I'm here to say for your betterment.

Overall Plot - 5/10
To start with the plot, you have to really really work on the pace of your story. It is too fast, which just ruins the flow, like when first time anidita met, in first gaze she started blushing at his mention, which is okay. But then when they met in that mall, Anirudh chose clothes for bondita, which is unrealistic. And to add, why do you think the college principal would invite THE WHOLE COLLEGE
to his daughter's marriage, that too in MALDIVES, he seems to be a rich person. This looks very unrealistic. Then the batuk wala thing, it was tooo fast, like usne aake apologise bhi karliya, literally I wanted to see his side of POV, it was so rushed. And the confession was same, so quick that I had to re-read it to process the whole thing. Then what I didn't like was, Anirudh said, "Babes, 1 will torture you.". Regardless of the era, Anirudh would never say such a thing to a girl, be it saudamini or whoever. But the best thing in the book is that consent part, I really loved it, it shows that apart from a women's consent, men's consent matters too, it was so good.

Language and style - 6/10
First, the length of chapters is very short. Second, the thing which caught my attention was, "Yes, Batuk was bondita's ex. But they broke up due to some misunderstandings. But don't worry. The story is about Anidita only." It was something written like this, but it was so unnecessary. You don't need to tell it amidst writing a story, it breaks the flow, and we know the story is about anidita, and even if it's not, do not reveal, don't give spoilers. Also, the story was devoid of cliffhangers, you should add it to make the story interesting.

Grammar - 6/10
The words, like for ex. "But in this hour?". It should be, "but at this hour?". Then the spelling mistakes were too frequent, call it autocorrect, the word there was supposed to be 'interwined', instead it was 'interwingled', the spelling of torture was written 'torchure! Then you used the third form of words with didn't, for ex. "He didn't knew.", it's supposed to be "he didn't know.", only the first form of words is used with did not/didn't. You really need to have an editing session for your book, because the grammatical errors really break the flow, I deducted marks because these were very frequent.

Description of scenes - 3/10
Where are the description writer? You didn't describe the setting, the looks of a person, it was only revealed that Aman had a birthmark. You can't leave it all on the reader, to predict that what the setting is, what the lead is wearing,describe it in words, not pictures. Have you seen pics of what people arewearing in the novels you buy? Please describe it in words, it would be more appreciated and intriguing.

Cover - 6.5/10
I really appreciate your efforts, but it can be very much better.

Blurb - 8/10
It's very intriguing, but you can try to make it more impressive.

Emotional attachment - 5/10

Originality - 6.5/10
It's because, where sayani was pregnant with Batuk's child, bondita's left heartbroken, it seems like an ITV cliche.

Character development - 7/10
I would deduct here because, the character of Batuk was so impossible, like it was so rushed, he made a mistake, then apologised that instant, I couldn't process it, you could've made his realisation a bit slow and steady.

Overall enjoyment - 5/10
Cuz of the unrealistic parts, grammatical errors n all.

Total - 58/100
And love, don't be disappointed with the result, and no need to unpublish
your story, just do better further, and just edit the book whenever you want to.

Another thing I'd say is, I'm really really new to this judging thing, I just pointed out what I thought it lacked, whatever I wrote is for your betterment, I hope you keep this in mind and don't hate me please, lol. Keep writing! You've got the skills.

Love,
Kiara❤️