❊ 𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓪 - 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 ❊

Book: Anidita (The Magic) os/ts
Author: Ritwika
RitwikaSantra
Judge: Riti
destiny_destinations

Book: Anidita (The Magic) os/tsAuthor: RitwikaRitwikaSantraJudge: Ritidestiny_destinations

TOTAL: 77/100

Review:

The cover of your book is mesmerizing, and I just undoubtedly loved it and then moving onto the blurb, it was based on the theme of the show, it's important to highlight the theme but since there's always a room for improvement so you can put a quote or some sort of poetry there.

About The Story:

I could see the wild imagination of yours in the form of your writings, which I appreciate heartily.

"Their Dream" and "I Love You" are my personal favourite One Shots from your book, as they were written fluenty and I was able to connect to them easily, and they were clearly imaginable.

As we know that nothing in the world is completely perfectly, and so coming towards the cons of your book.

In the initial chapters, the OS was getting completed in long paragraphs and that's where the readers lack interest, as being a reader myself, I would like the paragraphs to be in chunks, not so small and not so long. Even though, in the recent chapters, you have worked on it but being a new reader, the person will read from start and may lack interest while reading.

You can use italics, bold for the convey of feelings like you did in the latest chapters, but I noticed that the description of scene and dialogues were quite much attached, so you can get them into chunks as well.

The reason which made me deduct marks is, there were numerous spelling mistakes, which increased drastically in last few One Shots. Considering them as typo, I didn't deducted the marks further in grammar and thinking that the chapters might be unedited, so you can always work on that. As the errors in words made the fluent reading difficult for me at certain points.

Overall Review:

I loved the plot and cover of the book from the core of my heart, and books is definitely worth a read except the minor mistakes jn the book. Incase of any doubt regarding my judgement, you can let us know.