2-

Here I am standing in front of Starbucks with Mrs

Here I am standing in front of Starbucks with Mrs.smith we got to know each other on the plane. Yes, my brother booked a ticket for two people that were also first class. I wonder how wealthy they are.

then suddenly my phone rang making me look at it

A big smile formed on my face. It was my best friend Xavier. He has been with me since I was in the first standard. My mom used to ship us both together. I picked up the phone and said " Hello. Who is this?" I teased him "Oh please it is me, Xavier, btw where are you nobody is home?" He said oh shoot I forgot to tell him that " umm actually my mom passed away." I said a bit sad, remembering that I don't have a mother "WHAT??? HOW DID IT HAPPEN WHERE ARE YOU LILY??" He said well actually yelled

"Oh umm I am in NYCmy social worker found out about my unknown brothers." I said "ok I am coming tomorrow and will meet your 'UnKnoWN bRoThErs ' and when you reach, call me. Got it ??" He said " yes, sir " I said and cut the call

I look up to see Mrs Smith looking at the expensive car and we see someone come out of the car wearing a suit and expensive shoes.

He starts walking toward us and shakes hands with Mrs. Smith, looks at me and smiles a little. I too smile a bit.

They talk about and the Person whom I gotta know was Adian. He was my second older brother. We both went inside the car.

There was an awkward silence between us until he broke it "Nice to meet you, Lily." I looked at him and nodded, " Nice to meet you too, Adian." I said and looked out of the window thinking about my life. What will happen?

------------_---------------

I was awakened by Adian shaking me telling me that we have reached the house.

I lazily get out of the car to be awakened by the mansion in front of me it made my eyes wide open and my jaw hit the ground

I was just looking at the mansion with awe but snapped out when I heard Aidan laugh a little " you can admire the house later let's go in." I grabbed my bag and started to follow Aidan.

As we reach we only heard our own Footsteps "Sorry no one's at home James went to the office and the young ones at school / College and you will meet your twin at dinner." Aidan said.

Damn, I have a twin. I looked surprised. I just looked at Aidan with widened eyes " mom never thought of you?" He asked. I just shook my head as no.

He just nodded his head, showed me my room, and told me to freshen up and rest. I called Xavier to tell him I reached and he said he was moving to NYC next week.

--------------__---------

I am here in the living room as Aidan was giving me a tour then suddenly we hear the bell ring making the both of us look at the door to see all my 5 brothers coming inside.

Now all the attention was on me. I hated all the attention I was given but all looked at Aidan when he said to freshen up to them.

We all are sitting in the dining room. James, the oldest, is sitting on the head of the dining table. I am sitting beside my twin. He seems cold towards me.