1-

Walking back to my house after school but seeing the police and ambulance standing in front of my house is scary, negative thoughts came into my mind shaking my head

I went towards my house just to see my mom on the ambulance bed taking her in the ambulance.

I was about to go behind her. The social worker stopped me and looked at me with pity in her eyes before saying that stopped my whole world.

"Baby, I know you have a lot of questions but let me tell you what happened, someone murdered your mother."

"W-What ?" Said me shuttering. I looked at her and asked her "can we g-go to the hospital where they are taking her.

She just nodded and walked me to her Car.

---------------------_--------------

Here I am sitting outside the operating room sobbing quietly until I see the doctor come out of the operating room looking disappointed.

He asked the patient's family and I went towards him and asked

"Doctor, what happened? Will she be able to live?

He looked at me with disappointment and said

" I am sorry we tried our best but the bullet was gone deep enough." I just cried.

Cried remembering our girls night, movie time, and the most of the beautiful moments in this life with her. Even if we did not have money she would be the best mom.

" Lily, we have to take you to police station to check if you have any other relatives out there." said the social worker i just nodded weakly and followed her towards the car.

------------------_-----------

I am sitting in the police station. My eyes were puffy as I cried a lot. I could see the police officer coming towards my social worker and giving her some paper.

She walked toward me and said beside me she rubbed her hand on my back and I looked at her to again find pity in her eyes. I just hate to see pity in people's eyes for me.

Then she said " Lily, you have to go to New York to live with your brothers. And I am sorry for your loss."

I looked at her in shock "brothers?"

Lopez brothers

James sitting in his office room in his mansion. Being the oldest he has to pay attention to the younger ones he is still finding the little girl in their family.

Suddenly, his phone started to vibrate indicating that someone was calling him.

He picked up the call and said "Yes? this is James Lopez speaking."

"Yes sir, I want to tell you something related to your younger sister, Lily Lopez. She is here in the italy police department. Her mother passed away so, sir would you like to take her in?" The person on the other side asked.

How could he say no to the little sister who was taken away from her twin brother for almost 13 years?

James snapped out and said with a cold voice " Yes I am

willing to take her in." "Okay sir, I may send you the photo of your sister." said the man before cutting the call. Suddenly a pop sound was heard indicating that there was a message he clicked on that and a photo and there was a photo of their sister, their baby, their cutie-pie

------------------------_---------------------

updates on every Sunday. I might stop at 9dec to 23 dec since there are exams😒