A little Short Story About Yesterday Once Again

Well hello guys, I'm here to tell you about how's this story going, I don't know if i can get suprise by your reaction or not.I just hoping it can be part of your life too after reading this.I put my efforts for this because this story actually related with someone i knew but she's already leaving me because of People's chit chat.Well,i hope someone notice this about how's my feelings being forgotten by people i love.

Well recently i just broke up with my boyfriend because after knowing I'm sick, he's telling me that

"there's no use to marry you if you can't stay with me together."

He saying to me like that,well now, I don't need any boys in my life again because you will feel unhappy because of they always hurting you.So i rather write this story with put everything i had for this.I wanna do my own story but i need more followers to notice my truly story without copyright anyone's story but honestly i telling you guys, I didn't intend to copy others story,all the story is made by me and already happened in my life before.

I was hoping that you guys might like my new story,if i lack of something,please don't be shy just tell me where the wrong or feel free to chat me if you guys need my advice or sharing your problems with me..then i can use your problems to be part of my story?

Okay let's move on with the story that i already write right now,first of all,i will publish the story on 31 January 2022,then if i got 10 votes or comments or message that you guys want me to keep updating every Wednesday and Thursday,i will start publish because i already write 4 chapter of this Story...i just afraid if you guys will be bored after read this...hurm.. never mind,at least i tried my best right?

Okay about this story, Actually Riku's parent just found out that Riku just have asthma and that his other illness on his age 3 years old,so at first,they really want to see Riku be healthy so his parents will do anything even it will use business money,but when Riku staying hospital for too long and the bills is getting high,(well i know how's the feeling for paying hospital bill because i been in hospital for many years so that's why I'm telling this),they can't effort more and their business is getting down because someone's sabotage...(like always,i will use Kujou Takamasa here heheh😂😂😂but Kujou Takamasa won't be bad on Tenn).So Nishi i mean Riku's fathrr fed up with everything,so he decide to throw Riku,i mean only Riku at the orphanage house.Because why? Because Nishi taught that house can effort Riku's hospital soon.

You guys might be questioning where's is Tenn right?

Hurmm..i don't know should i tell about it everything or else? But i will tell you that Tenn lost his memory about what happened on him in that orphanage house.Well well..he didn't remember about Riku too.So as Takamasa too,he knew Tenn had Riku but he taught that Riku were death...

How Tenn meet Takamasa?

I don't wanna tell you 🤣😂

Okay any comments? Wanna have a Press Compression here? Let's discuss together since I'm still on my wattpad right now 😂