Chapter two: New friends

My Emo Prince

             Chapter two: New friends

       He walked up to me. "Hi... I saw you watching me... my name is Alorn Night... nice to meet you." And right then and there I swear my heart stopped beating.

       "O-oh hello... my name is G-g-galaxy..." I felt completely and utterly embarrassed. "Galaxy... very beautiful!" He smiled and I blushed. I hadn't noticed but Nikki had left with all of her friends. "Well... since you're sitting by yourself do you want to come meet my friends?" His voice sounded like angles singing. "Umm... so yes or no." "Oh... sorry ya sounds great!" We walked over to his goth like friends and he started to introduce them. "This is Vixion, thats Tariq, over there is Shadow and right there is Midnight. They all are good at different things, like Vixion plays the piano, Tariq is a good hunter, Shadow is a very good artist and Midnight likes to write poetry.

       "Do you do anything." Asked Midnight almost in a ghostly voice. "Well... not really... I like to sing though." "Hmm..." She said as though she was bored. "Well, would you like me to show you around?" Asked Tariq, as he looked me over and gave a little sly smile... was he checking me out?! I heard Alorn do what almost sounded like a low growl. "I'm already showing her around." Said Alorn defensively. And he grabbed me by the arm and started walking out of the room. "It was nice meeting all of you!" I called after them. I saw them mumble a few things to each other but Tariq just stared at me till I was out of sight.

        "What was that about?" I asked. "He hits on every girl he sees." He said but I knew it wasn't true because of the tone in his voice.... theres probably something different about me, there always was. "These are the bathrooms, down the hall is the library then take a left and you have all the class rooms." He said as he turned around. "And down there is the headmasters office." He started to walk away. "Wait! Where are you going?" "I'm going to go talk to Tariq." And with that he disappeared around a corner and the bell rang for class.

          My next class was science. As soon as I walked in I saw Tariq, and everyone else had a partner but him. "Galaxy over here!" I was about to sit down and Alorn came in, when he saw me and Tariq it looked like his eyes turned red. Tariq put his hand on my shoulder and forced me to sit. Shadow came in behind Alorn and they sat down beside each other. I felt very un-comfortable during that class because I knew Alorn was staring at me. And a few times I had to put Tariq's hand off my back.

            When the bell for lunch rang again the first thing I saw was Alorn dragging Tariq by the shirt out into the hall. I sighed, this wasn't going to end well. As I was walking down the hall Nikki came up to me. "So, how was your lunch with your new boyfriend?" She said with a giggle. "My boyfriend? WHAT!" I must have went flushed because she went into a laugh attack. "Ya.. ha ha... funny." I said with a bored face. "Sorry... its just... soo... FUNNY!" And she started laughing again. I started to walk away when Molly came up to me. "So, freak, hitting on my boyfriend are you!" She said almost yelling at me. "Your boyfriend?! Since when was he your boyfriend?! He never mentioned you!"  I said almost yelling back, I felt shocked and played. Her face turned red and she slapped me across the face.

             Alorn stopped yelling at Tariq and looked across the hall to where I was crying. He ran up to me. "What happened!" He said putting a hand on back. I turned around and ran away.