The day it happened Part 2

"No, that can't be true?" The blonde cries.

His friend nods his head. Tears streaming down his face.

"But he's evil!" Kachaan cried.

"I know but..." Izuku was grabbed by the arm.

"No buts, all of the adults are on the ground, it's just me and you. And I can't fight him alone." The blonde says, squeezing his arm.

The green eyed boy nods. " He won't stop til he gets what he wants but..." He takes a sharp inhale before standing up

The two young boys have no chance against a villain Like him. But they have to try.

The raven haired man knew what he needed, but what was never revealed to him was the impossibility of his desires.

"You boys can't defeat me. My son won't have it in him and you, you are just some scrawny 9 year old," the man set his cold gaze on Katsuki.

The young boy tried his best to not be taunted by the older man.

Seeing the wavering thoughts in his eyes, Dr. Dark charged at them. Heading for the blonde. But tricking the two and swerving to his son. In a swift movement, he has his son back in his arms.

"That was a little too easy." He laughed.

"And it's all because of your weak little friend isn't it."

Katsuki needed to breathe. He knew this man was trying to get him angry. And hell it was working.

"Izuku it's a shame I must take your quirk, you have so much more potential than this brat."

"Breathe Katsuki, Breathe." He told himself.

"My son will side with his father! He knows what's best for him!" He shouted at the blonde boy.

"Kachaan he's wrong! Don't listen to him!" Izuku cried.

His father knew nothing about his son. Not even the fact that he was born quirkless.

"Your quirk is what? Explosions? Hit me! It will do nothing to me! Weak little shit!" He continued.

"Kachaan don't do it! That's what he wants you to do!" Izuku warned.

Katsuki tried. He tried so hard.

"My son can and will beat you one day! His quirk and my training! We'll be unstoppable!" The man shouted once more.

Katsuki hands were sparking, he needed to show this man who he was.

"No Katsuki Don't!" Izuku shouted

But it was to late. Explosions larger than any he had ever made before Barreled towards the villain. But in an instant, he was gone. His son though, was still there.

Katsukis explosion sent Izuku flying back and into the side of a light pole.

"No! Izuku Midoriya never had a quirk! Izuku Midoriya can't help you! He's quirkless and has no use to you!" The blonde boy shouted across the shattered pavement.

He dropped his son on the ground and walked over to Katsuki. The blonde boy was shaking.

Rage seeped from his eyes. His arm reached out for the blondes neck, but something stopped him.

Izuku slowly sat up. Head spinning from the force of his friends past explosion.

"My son is quirkless!" He spat " I was right about his mother! I was right to leave her!" He shouted.

Katsuki felt a growing sense of impending doom.

"I can only have a quirk that shares dna with mine! Dammit to hell! How did this slip through the cracks?" He mumbled to himself.

What could this blonde nine year old with an untrained explosion quirk do to stop this villain?

Izuku had streams of tears pouring down his cheeks, he didn't know what hurt more. His friends explosion or the words that followed it.

"Izuku Midoriya won't help you! He can't and he won't!" The blonde continued. Nothing but adrenaline and fury behind his words.

The man scoffed and turned to his son.

"So useless that you can't even help your father!" The man shouted back the green haired boy.

"You're useless! I will kill you one day! I will kill you and make sure no other villain does anything in my world!" Katsuki yelled.

"I'm sure you will, my son has more abilities than you ever will! Quirkless or not! He will beat you!" The man yelled. Even hating his quirkless son couldn't stifle the slight pride he had over his offspring.

Nothing but his emotions drove Katsuki to do what he did next. He took a single breathe and summoned all the strength he could, before launching his largest explosion yet.

But

It wasn't at Dr. Dark.

No.

It was at Izuku.

He didn't mean it. He regretted it as soon as it hid his target.

And as the smoke cleared. He was gone. Dr. Dark had disappeared. Izuku layed on the ground covered in dirt and small pieces of debris.

Katsuki stumbled back. He crashed to the ground in a heap of emotion. He cried and pounded at the ground.

He continued to do so as the adults regained consciousness. Both All Might and Izuku's mom ran over to the green haired boy right away.

Katsuki's mom on the other hand, rushed over to her son. She tried to pry him away from his fit. But it was no use. His bloodied hands punched and the ground in self hatred.

Izuku watched as his friend cried but said nothing. He didn't feel anything for his friend. No pity, or hurt, or something else. All he could feel was numbness.

And as time went on, that numbness turned into something. It turned into anger. His best friend betrayed him in his eyes. Let his father get away, called him quirkless.

Izuku was sent home from the hospital several days later with only one broken rib. All Might helped the single mom and son get to the hospital before taking his leave.

Katsuki was also guided to the hospital but for psychological care. He went through a battery of tests only to find that he was born with an emotional dis regulation disorder, anxiety, and oppositional defiance Disorder.

He tried to apologize to Izuku but he was always shunned. As time went on, they no longer tried, instead he felt his own resentment towards his old friend.

The man known as Doctor Dark was out of sight. Has been dormant ever since that day.

Deku blamed Katsuki that day. For everything.

Izuku Midoriya has hated Katsuki Bakugo. In middle school he spread lies about him. Made him feel bad for his disorders. His living situation. He was scared Katsuki would tell people his dad was a villain so he gathered dirt on him so they could be even.

Katsuki would be taunted and baited by Izuku and his friends until he couldn't control himself and would fight back. Only to get in trouble by a teacher.

I had also written a different backstory about them just falling out and izuku holding a grudge against bakugou but I decided to go with this one so I can use it in future chapters. If you want anything to change or have an idea of what could come from this, please let me know :)