Accommodations

A week before school starts, and I need to go in with my parents for a meeting.

Because I need special accommodations to help me.

We sit down in the office, then a small animal looking man comes in the room.

"Greetings Y/N's family and Y/N, I am Principal Nezu, but most of the students just call me Mr. Principal, welcome to U.A." He says as he sits down.

Time skip cause I'm lazy:

After we talked for some time, we decided the best way to accommodate me.

Basically I will have a special tutor to help me with my subjects like math, even though I got almost a perfect score on my tests, I require extra time, one on one to succeed.

We also decided that the tutor can also help me when I have meltdowns or go nonverbal. He or she will help me through my panic attacks and outbursts.

I asked if I would still be treated normally in class, and Mr. Principal said yes.

I just hope no one sees me when I'm having a meltdown.

I will also have the tutor to help me with social skills. And the teachers will help me when I need extra instruction or need help in any way.

And for the trans portion of my accommodations, I'm allowed to use the guys change room like any other dude and they'll have a binder tailored into my super suit at some point. Well I'll get it once they find I can handle myself on the field without completely injuring my ribs. I mean I'll still wear my sports binder underneath my training suit but it would be easier to just have it in the suit itself. But having it in the personal suit made for my powers would be nice. So I obviously agreed.

But as a precaution, if I was to have any rib or back pain, I would need to see the nurse immediately. So she's the only other person who would know I was trans.

To be clear I'm not embarrassed of my identity or anything, I would just prefer to only be targeted for one thing rather than two.

I found out my home room teacher is someone named Mr. Aizawa.

And he already knows that I'm autistic and he's gonna let me wear my headphones and bring Gary if I need him.

That made me happy so I  unconsciously banged my wrists together with a wide smile on my face.

It made all three of the adult's laugh which made me aware of what I was doing and stopped, utterly humiliated.

After the meeting my parents take me to the store to get me a new book as a reward.

We walked in the store and I start to look around the non fiction section. I see an interesting book about weather. I love learning about natural disasters and this book had a tornado on the cover.

So I grabbed it. My mom also made me get a random fiction book that she thought I would like.

When we got home I grabbed my books and ran up to my room.

Time skip:

I've been reading this weather book all break, I really enjoyed the chapter on hurricanes. Not to mention the story about a real tsunami!

Anyways, today is my first day at U.A.

I wasn't able to sleep much because I've been so nervous, but right now I'm not feeling the slightest bit tired.

I run to my bathroom to quickly shower. First shampoo, then conditioner, then soap my body, then feet, then body again, and I turn it off and dry myself with my towel.