Chapter 10: Coronation of Queen Caspia and Farewell to The Pevensie's

The war between The Narnian's and The Telmarines has ended, so right now Caspia along with the Kings and Queens of Narnia were getting ready for the Coronation of which Caspia will now become the new Queen of Narnia who has now finally took her place on the thrown after what happened between her uncle Miraz. Also Roy along with his family Leanbow, Undonna, and Daggeron were also getting ready for the coronation and they thought it would be great to be in their mystic force armor so that the people would know that the legendary heroes from myth have returned. But for Caspia however she was getting nervous about being queen while Roy who was in his Wolf Warrior armor stayed with her to keep her company until the coronation is ready.

Caspia: Sigh..........Ok just relax and everything will go smoothy...(Caspia saids in whisper of which Roy who was now in his Wolf Warrior armor heard it and went over to check on Caspia)

Wolf Warrior: Are you alright my love?(Wolf saids to Caspia who was looking quite nervous)

Caspia: Hmm?.....Oh Roy sorry I am just nervous thats all.

Wolf Warrior: Hey you are going to do great just don't push yourself, just relax and be who you are and everything will turn out the way you want it to be.

Caspia: Your right I guess with everything that has happened I guess need to let go and just move on with my life.

Wolf Warrior: Thats the spirit and for what it is worth I think both your father and Caspian will be proud of what you are doing for your people as am I.

Caspia: Thank you Roy and I couldn't have done this without you, you mean so much to me and I have never met a warrior who is as brave and heroic as you.

Wolf Warrior: Heheheh I get that a lot sometimes come on hows about we head to your coronation Caspia or should I say Queen Caspia.

Caspia: Hehehehe!, well care to escort me the new Queen of Narnia to the coronation room my Defender of Truth.

Wolf Warrior: It would be my honor your majesty.(Wolf saids and hold out his arm of which Caspia wrapped her arm around it and the two headed out together)

Meanwhile in the Coronation Room:

Lucy: You think she will be alright I mean I saw how nervous she looked?(Lucy saids to one of her siblings in which some of them agreed)

Peter: I am sure she will be alright Lucy besides Roy said he will be keeping her company to make sure to she stays calm.

Edmund: Or their probably taking their time and doing something we don't know about.(Edmund saids with a smirk in which got Peter to laugh as well as Lucy until Susan punched him in the arm playfully)

Susan: Oh Edmund would you please stop making fun of them and besides I think they would make a beautiful thing.

Undonna: I agree with your sister your majesty, my son is a very charming man and a very handsome one at that and I would be happy if he would marry Caspia.

Leanbow: She would make an excellent addition to our family and Bowen can have a sister for once.

Daggeron: Hehehe oh you two are so full of ideas for the future am I right Aslan.

Aslan: Hehehehe, Undonna and Leanbow were always the charmers during their time in Narnia.

Lucy: I guess Roy got his charm from his father and kindness from his mother.(Lucy whispers to Susan who nods in agreement until the door started to open revealing Roy in his Wolf Warrior Armor and Caspia in a beautiful blue dress)

Admittedly everyone in the room such as Lucy, Peter, Susan, Edmund, Leanbow, Undonna, Daggeron, Aslan along with some of the counsel members all wise and greeted Caspia with respect in which she smiles and bowed her head to show her respect while still be in her lovers arms and they both walked towards Aslan who smiled and was the one who was going to present the new Queen Of Narnia.