Chapter 2: Narnia and The Mouse swordsman

After Aslan the great king of Narnia has opened a portal to lead Roy son of Leanbow and Undona into the world of Narnia to help aid the Narnians and a princess to restore the peace and justice to the world. Roy entered the portal and once he goes in a brightness took over the young warrior in which he can not see what he is going until he starts to hear water or more like a river sound coming up towards him.

Roy: Is that water I am hearing?(Roy saids as he begins to walk towards the sound of water while the brightness was still hurting his eyes)

Once the brightness has dyed down and it was ok to see once again, Roy opened up his eyes and when he looks in front of him; he sees that he is in front of a river surrounded by forest and mountain landscapes which was quite amazing to see.

Roy: It looks like I am here? But how strange that this is Narnia, I mean it looks so much like home but only so much better and such a magnificent site to be hold

Roy: It looks like I am here? But how strange that this is Narnia, I mean it looks so much like home but only so much better and such a magnificent site to be hold.(Roy saids as he is admiring the landscapes and the sites of Narnia for the first time)

Roy: Ok so I am in Narnia right now but Aslan never told me where I should look for this princess and the kings and queens at so which makes me completely lost right now? I might as well just follow my instincts and see if I can find these Narnians that my mother told me about.(Roy saids to himself then heads towards the forest to see if he can find these Narnians from what Aslan and his mother Udona told him about)

So Roy son of Leanbow and Udona began his journey into the forest of Narnia to find the talking animals and the other Narnians as well as the princess and kings and queens of old but to also keep his guard up because his father said that danger lurks in Narnia so he might as well to make sure he doesn't run into any danger while looking for the ones that Aslan told him to find.

Roy: It is amazing that this world is filled with such beauty and nature, I can understand why mother and father kept this secret because they probably wanted to keep this world safe from any invaders who want to destroy it. And yet I can somehow feel the magical energy all around here, I can see why Narnia is a magical place filled with wonders just like my parents said.(Roy saids to himself while continuing walking around the forrest while admiring everything from the landscapes to the greatness of the forest)