2

"What's going on in here?" senju ask.

"Someone's nude photos leaked" benkei said.

"I don't know who is she but lowkey wanna meet her" -takeomi

"How those photo got leak?" -wakasa

"I think it was from the other gang rokuhara tandai, someone pass it on then they send it to the other gangs what the fuck right? Why is that person spreading those photos for no particular reason" - draken

"Lemme see it" senju said then grab the phone that takeomi holding.

"What the fuck y/n?!!!" senju is your best friend who only knows about your relationship with choji. She doesn't know that you are sending those kind of pictures that's why she's so shock.

"You know her?" - benkei

"Heck yeah she's my best friend. That fucking bastard leaked her photos I knew it from the start that guy is a jerk but y/n never listen to me" at this point senju is really mad.

"By the way how did you get those photos?" - Senju

"We have group chats right, one of our member send a file and out of curiosity I opened it then baam" - benkei

"Such a fucking jerk why did he do that?" - Senju

"He still young that's why he thinks that it's cool" - takeomi.

Inside of their head are these thoughts

'Damn those tits she's so fucking beautiful'

'wanna make her mine'

"Senju you said that you know her right how old is she?" - benkei

"She's 19"

"What? So she's your onee-san" - benkei

"She's younger than us but age doesn't matter" - wakasa

"You think she will like us despite of the age gap" - benkei

"You two stop she will not gonna like both of you." - takeomi

"Then she will like you huh?" - wakasa

"Definitely" - takeomi

"You guys stop joking around she's my best friend" - senju

You didn't know that your nude photos are been spread out. You have no idea that your jerk ex boyfriend spread those pictures. Senju immediately calls you to inform about it.

[Calling Y/N......]

Y/N: Hello senju
Senju: hey are you aware that your nude photos are being spread out?
Y/N: wait what? We broke up a week ago did he really did that?
Senju: yes he is imma kill that jerk if I see him y/n-san
Y/N: I don't know what to do anymore senju I did loved him but why on earth would he do that? (*crying)
Senju: good thing is you guys are not together anymore. But the bad thing is those pictures.
Y/N: thanks for informing me about this senju this is so fucking frustrating you know. By the way bye

[Call ended 4:33]

When you heard about the nude photos. You immediately get up wear a black dress that show off your curves. You decided to go to the restau bar. You took a taxi and you reached your destination. You want to forget everything temporarily.

"Can i have five shots of tequila?"

"Okay ma'am wait for a minute"

A few minutes later the bartender gave you the order you want. And drink it all. You order again because you want more. You are already drunk after multiple shots.

And then someone approaches you. His hair are combination of white and blue and his eye color is yellow. Wearing a formal attire.

"Are you okay miss?" he ask.

"Y-yeah em okay shuper okay" you answer that makes him think that you are really drunk the way you speak. And you suddenly cry.

"Oh why are you crying"

"M-my jerk ex boyfriend spreads my nude photos"

"Why are you sending him those kind of pics anyway?"

"I loved him"

"You know what you're too gorgeous to cry over that kind of guy. You are wasting your tears"

You look at him because he told you that you were gorgeous. Making your heart race so fast.

"T-thank you t-that jerk doesn't tell me that I'm pretty" you cry even more.

"I told you, you are wasting your tears stop crying. Oh about those pictures it will fade soon to the eyes and memory of the people that saw that" he said

"W-what's your name?" you ask

"Taiju. Taiju shiba I'm the owner of this restau bar"

"O-oh you're the owner this place is so nice"

"And you what's your name gorgeous?"

"I'm Y/N Haruno"

"What a beautiful name"

"So how old are you miss y/n?"

"I'm 19"

Taiju is shock when he hear about your age because he's ten years older than you. Taiju keep on staring at you because you are really beautiful. From your eyes, nose and lips. He want to taste those lips.

"How about you? How old are you taiju?"

"You will be surprise, I'm 29"

You are so shocked because you're younger than him.

"You know what taiju I don't mind about the age gap" you tease.

"Oh stop that gorgeous"

"Why? Did I provoke you or something?"

"Yes you did gorgeous. You making me think that you are interested in me"

"You're kinda my type actually I like man who's taller than me with a wide and broad shoulder"

You were acting bold because of the amount of alcohol you take. Alcohol really makes you confident and flirty at the same time. Thanks to that because you were able to forget what your jerk ex boyfriend did to you.

"Is that so? You too gorgeous I like girls who's younger than me, a girl with a nice curves a pretty face." he said with a husky voice makes you feel shiver.

You staring at his nose and lips. You suddenly remembered the article on the internet saying that a guy with a big nose means big dick.

"Are you staring at my lips huh gorgeous? Wanna kiss me?"

"You're so silly but yeah kinda" he slowly brought his face close to mine and his lips met yours.

At first it's just a peck but later on it becomes passionate.

"Hey wanna go somewhere?"

"Y-yeah" you answered without any hesitation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all from this chapter.
Sorry again if there's some grammatical errors or misspelled words.
Next chapter will be exciting
Sheesh...