YOUR SAFE! I'VE GOT YOU!

A/N So so so so  sorry for such a long wait I just started school. btw I had to reread the story to remember what was going on XD

~ Izuku pov ~ 1st day of UA ~

'BEEP' 'BEEP' 'BEEP'

I wake up at 6:30 am to the charming sound of my alarm clock.

With my half functioning brain I start to ask myself why in the heck did I wake up so fricken early. Then it hit me...

It's my first day of school at UA!

I instantly jumped out of my bed getting caught in the sheets in the process causing me to hit the ground with a loud thud in a less than comfortable position.

Before I could even think of untangling myself I see dad and papa at the door, papa trying to hold in his laughter and dad giving me a look that very clearly said 'How the fuck'

Once I had gotten out of my bedsheets I grabbed my uniform and ran into the bathroom slamming the door behind me earning a 

"YEAH! WE DIDN'T NEED THAT DOOR ANYWAY!"

From downstairs. I chuckle to myself and finish getting changed, skipping down the steps to the kitchen where I sat at the table waiting for dad to finish making pancakes.

"Excited are we?"

Papa asked

"Nah, it's only been my dream since I could think, I mean OF COURSE I'M FREAKIN EXCITED!!"

I scream

"Ok ok calm down and eat we need to go in ten minutes."

Dad said putting a plate full of pancakes drenched in maple syrup with cream on top in front of me.

He didn't have to tell me twice. Within 5 minutes the pancakes were gone and I was putting my plate in the sink.

I then went and packed my bag making sure not to forget anything.

"Alright problem child lets go, get in the car. HIZASHI!! WERE GOING!! MOVE YOUR ASS TO THE CAR!!"

Dad told me

I quickly ran to the car and got in. I buckled myself in and waited for dad and papa to get in to. The whole way there I was bouncing in my seat excitedly and loudly singing along loudly with any chorus I knew that came on the radio. Pretty sure I made papa proud.

Once we arrived papa and I went to the teachers lounge because the teachers had to arrive early. Dad went to sleep somewhere that aunty nemuri is not.

We got to the teachers lounge and walked inside. I scanned the room as a very excited aunty nem decided to give me a death hug

"AAAH IZUKU! I haven't seen you in what? Like 5 months! You look so handsome~"

She said, the last part making me uncomfortable but then

"AH, YOUNG YAGI.  GLAD YOU HERE, COME WITH ME AND WE CAN 'TALK' FOR A BIT"

I turn around to see all might in the door frame looking down at me. He begins to walk towards me and I begin to back up, my eyes wide and breath increasing.

"ALL MIGHT! STOP! Can't you see your scaring him"

Aunty nem yelled causing papa to run into the room though all might didn't even hesitate in continuing

As I hit the wall tears began to pool in my eyes and I started to hyperventilate.

A/N Do people do panic attack warnings?? If so this is one 

Everything began to go fuzzy and all the shouting began to drown out as the world began to spin.

The only thing I could focus on and remember was being beaten, starved and tortured all those horrific memories came flooding back to me replaying over and over.

I couldn't even tell that I had tears running down my face. Eventually losing all those tears caused me to get a terrible headache. I grabbed my head screaming in pain yelling out, pleading for it to stop.

I then felt something wrap around me. Being in my current mindset all I could think is chains so I began thrashing around and screaming louder 

"izuku"

"Izuku!"

Hu who was yelling at me

"IZUKU!"

They sound like papa but

"PAPA! I want papa but he's not- PAPA! WHERE ARE YOU!? PLEASE! HELP ME! THEIR GOING TO HURT ME AGAIN!!"

I screamed out for him

"IZUKU! I'M HERE! CAN YOU HEAR ME!? YOUR SAFE, I'VE GOT YOU!"

"PAPA! PAPA! PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME! I DON'T WANNA GO BACK"

I sobbed as I was coming back to my senses. 

Panic attack over

I cried into his jacket for a while sometimes hearing the odd sniff from him.

I then heard someone running and stopping in the doorway. I looked up and saw that it was dad. I then once again scanned the room as dad ran over and hugged me to near death to see no all might and a crying aunty nem.

I wriggled out of my fathers grips and crawled over to aunty to give her a hug. She immediately hugged back and we cried into each others shoulders. After a while we all settled down and kinda just chilled in the lounge with neither dad, papa or aunty nem leaving my side.

Once it was 5 minutes before the bell we all left going to our respected rooms so me and dad went together thankfully. We arrived at a huge-ass door with 1A on it. 

We stopped

We could hear muffled yelling through the door. 

I looked up at my dad who looked down at me and shrugged.

We then slid the door open to see all eyes turn to us accept two, of which one pair that belonged to robo-bitch who was busy bossing and the other to... bakugo

when he saw me his eyes widened and he stood up quickly.

"DEKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

919 Words 

sorry for the short chapter but it's 1 am

Bye TvT