HA! How you like that?

- Izuku pov -

Dad, papa and I had all decided to walk to UA today so that there was plenty of space for the other examinees. By the time we got there there were already lots of people coming in through the gates. As I was looking at all the people with cool quirk's I completely forgot to look at the ground in front of me. It was then that there was a sticking up piece of pathway right where I was walking. Wat luck. Before I even noticed that I was falling I had already been caught. I looked around expecting it to be my dad's capture weapon but when I turned to look he didn't even have it out. The next thing I saw was a round-faced brunette girl standing next to me. She had a sheepish smile on her face and was waving awkwardly.

"I'm sorry I used my quirk on you. I just saw you falling and wanted to help."

She apologised

"It's ok really and thank you for stopping me from falling but may I ask what your quirk is miss...?"

" Uraraka, Uraraka Ochako, and my quirk is zero gravity meaning I can float things by touching them with all five fingers but if I float too much I start to feel nauseous. I really like your wings because they are really cool. Are they your quirk or can you do other things too. Also, can I know your name?"

"Oh! My name is Izuku, Izuku aizawa and yes they are my quirk but I can also do other things such as hypnotise, make my feathers extremely sharp and unbreakable then use then as daggers, create and manipulate wind and I also have super sense due to all the feathers over my body."

I say I roll up the sleeve of my jumper and one of the legs of my pants. I look up to see her looking at me like she saw a ghost.

"Yes?"

I ask, my words seemingly snapping her out of her trance.

"O-oh, sorry it's just that, that is REALLY powerful. And so cool!"

"Oh, um, thank you. Heh"

By now dad and papa had already made their way inside to do their jobs, Papa is the host and dad is one of the teachers supervising.

We now had run out of things to talk about and it was getting kinda awkward, it was not that papa decided to ask everyone to come into the auditorium. Make sure to thank him later. I hated that.

I got to my seat and sat down. They provided us with a water bottle so I opened it as took a sip almost spitting it out as someone sat in the seat next to me and that someone was none other than Bakugo katsuki.

- Bakugo pov -

It was the day of the entrance exam and I was currently walking into the auditorium and looking for my seat. When I found it I was next to a person that seemed to have some sort of bird quirk because they had wings and a feathery tail. They also looked very familiar and I wanted to ask if we knew each other but there was no way in heck I was talking to them. 

When they noticed me sitting next to them it looked like they almost vomited at the sight of me and only just managed to cover their mouth in time. This pissed me off.

As more people began filing into the room and taking their seats the chicken boi refused to even look in my general direction pissing me of more. Like I'm in no way ugly, I'm probably the best looking person in this room and they almost throw up at the sight of me. 

I hadn't even realised that the teacher dude had started explaining the exam as I as reached over to grab their shoulder and tell them to stop but as I was about to touch them they flinched away and jumped up extending their wings in a threatening manner. Once I had rolled my eyes and faced the front again he sat down.