Chapter 14 Black Don

Ashlynn's POV-

Tonight is the meeting with the Black Don guy. I am going with the Americans as their princess, but in reality I'm going to see who this guy actually is and if he can be trusted.

None of my friends are gonna be there, as we're not gonna reveal our identities just yet.

Instead, their underbosses are gonna be present. Devin, my underboss won't be there, as Alfie has already seen him when he drove us back from the Spanish warehouse where we were kept after the kidnapping.

Ace and Felix are gonna be on stand by down the street incase something goes South.

Viola had to fly out to Italy for some Agency work. Originally I had to fly out but because I also had to attend this meeting, she decided to go instead of me.

Speaking of the Agency, Alfie has been training for 2 weeks now since the skill tests. I know he's been meaning and trying to talk to me ever since but I've either been ignoring him or replying with a sarcastic comment.

Also, he's been avoided Charlotte and he doesn't even bother hiding it. Like whenever she sits on his lap or clings on to him, he either stands up or pushes her off.

If he thinks doing that is gonna make me wanna forgive him, well he's very wrong and doesn't know me at all. I couldn't care less about what he does with that bitch.

But it is sure as hell fun and amusing to watch.

Anyways, So tonight, I'll have to make sure this Black Don guy is capable of our trust and alliance. I'll be going along with Alexander, Lucian and Alfie.

Charlotte still doesn't know about the Mafia. Jeremy said he wanted to make sure Charlotte was fine by herself while we were all gone.

Like seriously dude she isn't two years old. Her brain probably is though.

Nah, that's just disrespectful. To the two year olds ofcourse.

But I do kind of want her to find out. It'll be so funny to watch her freak out. Maybe she'll even scream? God I hope she doesn't.

I swear she's gonna shatter my eardrums one day from all the whining in that high pitched voice of hers.

Anyway, on behalf of my Mafia, Natasha will be present there.

She is the most trusted member of the gang after Devin, and she's extremely loyal. I rescued her from one of the gangs I took down about two years ago as the New Donna of the Italian Mafia.

She is redhead with fighting skills I've never seen before. She's gorgeous really and actually really kind and sweet to the people she's close with. (Yeah people a fellow Marvel fan right here🙋🏻‍♀️)

Since then, she's been working for me and is quite trustworthy.

__________________________________

The meeting was held at the fanciest restaurant in New York. Typical.

Everybody except for the Don himself was present here. I was sitting in the middle of Lucian and Alfie.

In front of me, was Natasha and my other gang members. Beside us was Ace's underboss and a few members. Along with mine, was Felix's.

Natasha secretively smirked at me and I smirked right back with a small nod.

Alexander, Lucian and Alfie looked to be on an edge.

Alexander was bouncing his leg up and down continuesly. Lucian was tapping his fingers along the table fiercely and Alfie kept rubbing his fingers while taking short glances towards Nat and the others.

All of these being signs of anxiousness and nervousness. Well I guess that's what happens when the most powerful people in the world are sitting in front of you.

Me on the other hand, was sitting there calm and chill as ever. On the outside that is. On the inside, my thoughts were racing a mile a minute.

Who the hell was this guy and why did I have such a bad feeling about this.

He is the only person that has been able to hide and keep his identity secretive from us.

I mean for all I know this guy could be right here sitting among us or something and be watching us.

The only other people who we can't seem to find are them , but I know who they are very well.

I don't even know this guy but something about him just doesn't sit well with me.

Alright shut up brain now is not the time to overthink everything.

I was looking around the restaurant to look for anybody that could be suspicious or be watching us.

Just then, I heard the restaurant doors open and turned around to see who it was.

I wish I hadn't though.

He walked in. And just to my luck, headed straight towards us.

He, the guy who helped in torturing me every way humanly possible.

He, who took pleasure in my pain.

He, the best friend of the guy who still haunts my nightmares.

The best friend of my cousin.

The second in command of the guy I loath the most.

The guy who'd support my cousin even when he's wrong on so many levels.

Nathan
Best friend of William.

_______________________

Sooooo how was ittt??

Also .... Sorry not sorry for leaving this chapter on a cliffhanger...hehe

I'm sorry for not updating sooner, I would have if the stupid Wattpad didn't erase my chapter. So i just opened Wattpad today after like three days because the WiFi there literally sucked.

I'm not home yet, but I'm on my way and will be there in a few hours.

Anyways, I'll try to update the next chapter as soon as I can.

One more thinggg, I know it's a long authors note after such a short chapter, but Hey! Bare with me.

I love how this book has been getting so much love and appreciation. With all honesty, when I started writing this book, I didn't even think I'd get more than about 10-20 reads. But this is honestly a dream come true.

Thankyou all so much for all your love and hope you keep enjoying the book and reviewing on it <3.

~Vote and Comment.

~Angel.