Seeing Auntie Christine

Raoul got into a thing called investment with 2 gentlemen at a fancy place called the Opera Populair or something like that. We were riding in a carriage and my brother was driving it as he held me. We got to the place and I was holding Raoul's hand when I said, "Are we gonna see Auntie Christine?" He looked down at me and smiled, "I'm not sure Aure but will see won't we?" I nodded as I giggled and we walked in when they had announced us. 

"Hello everyone. My name is Raoul Vicante De Changy and this is my little sister Aurelia Changy and we are very please to be here." I was looking around and saw Auntie Christine and Meggy and they smiled at me and I waved to them. I was struggling to get down but Raoul was holding me. We were walking away as they started to perform and I said, "I just saw Meggy and Aunt Christine." He smiled and we walked to our room and he got me ready for the performance.

(Performance)

Raoul and I were sitting in a box watching the show and I saw Auntie Christine singing

Raoul and I were sitting in a box watching the show and I saw Auntie Christine singing. She is like an angel and I recognized the song and I was smiling and Raoul and he did the same thing. "She's veautivul!" I looked in awe and Raoul said, "She is. But not a beautiful as you Aure." I giggled then it was then end and Raoul grabbed flowers from weird men and we headed into the room. I ran to her while Raoul sang their song and I sat on her lap after the weird hug I said, "You sang vike an vangel." Auntie chuckled and said, "Do you remember when my father talked about the angel of music. He's here and I have been visited by him." 

Raoul said, "Why don't we go to dinner. Aure you stay here and I will get the carriage." But Auntie looked nervous and said that I should go with him but he had already left....