Prologue

(Raoul's POV)

I was at the house beside my father dying on his bedside as my little sister was sleeping on the floor. My father who was breathing hard looked over to me and grabbed my hand and said, "I want you to take care of you sister." I looked down at her and I said, "Why not place her into a boarding school like Phillip and Me?" My father looked down and he said, "You mother didn't want to but because of your grandfather and we made a deal where our sons would go but our daughter would not."

I looked down at her and the at father and said, "I will take care of her. She does say I am her favorite." Then I looked down at my father and his eyes were closed and his chest stopped moving and I sighed as I grabbed Aurelia and we headed downstairs and I started to plan for the funeral making sure it was everything that my father wanted and after the funeral I am going to Paris to the Opera house.

(Aurelia's POV)

I woke up on something soft and I looked to see that I was on the couch and I saw Raoul and I was looking around for Dada. I waddled to my brother and pulled on his coat and he looked down and he looked like he had been crying. I made the motion that I wanted up and so he grabbed my and I said, "We a Dada?" He sighed and said, "Father is gone Aurelia. He passed away while you were a sleep."

My eyes started to tear up as Raoul held me telling me that Dada loved me and how Dada wanted me to know how special I was. After an hour of crying my eyes started to droop and I fell asleep while Raoul planned the funeral.

(Funeral Day)

(Aurelia's POV)

It was the day of Dada's funeral and we were in the carriage heading to the graveyard where Mama is

It was the day of Dada's funeral and we were in the carriage heading to the graveyard where Mama is. She died the day I was born and so I never got to know her but my middle name is her 1st name. We were standing in the rain as Raoul was holding me and an umbrella and was clearly mad. But I don't know why then I heard footsteps and I saw my big brother Phillip and so I cooed his way. Raoul turned around and glared at him and Phillip stood beside him.

After the ceremony Raoul and Phillip were walking behind me as I waddled around. "Why are you here Phillip? You told me you weren't coming." Phillip smiled down at me as he played with me and said, "My headmaster heard and let me go for a few months. I'm almost done with school. I'm the highest in my class." Raoul glared at Phillip and said, "I'm quite surprised you even came. Or are you here for the money?" Phillip whipped around and glared at Raoul and said, "I'm here for Aure." 

I tugged on their jackets and I motion eating.....