Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Reunion at the IS Academy

[][][][][][][][][][]

[Morning]

Y/n and Zessica, along with their femme androids, are now standing in front of the entrance of the IS Academy, wearing their IS Academy uniforms.

Y/n 'telepathy': 'I guess this is where our school journey starts. Don't you agree, Zess?' He said telepathically to Zessica.

Y/n and Zessica learned how to communicate telepathically through their minds, since they were the ones who were being experimented, and they were doing it quite well.

Zessica 'telepathy': 'Attending an all-girls academy? I think I can fit in. Good thing for your childhood friend, Ichika, he won't be alone. I think he sounds kind of cute' She said telepathically with lustful smirk.

Y/n 'telepathy': 'Don't tell me that you're already unto him now' He said telepathically with a raised eyebrow.

Zessica 'telepathy': 'If I wanted fun, I would've done it by now. Besides, a girl like me has to get a minor adjustment to this school. While you on the other hand, has to get a major adjustment to this school. So, what are we waiting for? Let's go' She said throwing back at him.

Y/n gestured their femme androids to follow them into the academy, and they acknowledged.

[Later]

When they entered the academy, they were on their way to their assigned classroom, and they found it, Class 1-1.

Zessica gestured their femme androids to remain outside and be on their guard for anything and see if they can connect themselves to the academy's cloud servers.

But just when Y/n and Zessica were about to go in, they were surprised to hear a lot of girls squealing on the other side of the door, they can even hear them through the walls.

So they heightened their hearing and seeing to try to know what's going on, on the other side.

[Visions and Hearing Start]

Chifuyu Orimura