Prologue

Prologue: Recruit and Upgrade

[][][][][][][][][][]

A cargo ship was easily sailing across Earth's oceans, peacefully.

Suddenly, several sudden thuds hit their deck hard, like something or 'somethings' had just boarded the ship, unauthorized and the alarms went off.

The crew and security went to the main deck, knowing that the source of the commotion started there.

But when they went outside, they were shocked to see that black IS pilots have invaded their ship and they know what they are about to do next, raid.

Then a squadron of security IS pilots came in to the scene, trying to prevent the raid to happen.

Security IS Leader: "Make sure all of the cargo are safe!" They said in command.

Security IS pilots: "Roger!" Her squadron said in unison and in acknowledgement.

But the Black IS pilots weren't fazed by their so called threat

Black IS Leader: "Don't falter! Take everything that they have in the hold! Let none of them be left behind!" She said in command.

Black IS pilots: "Roger!" They said in unison and in acknowledgement.

Then a ship battle has begun, but the Black IS pilots were gaining the upper hand, for they were more experienced in the field, while the Security IS pilots were just newly fresh pilots from training.

Once the Security IS pilots were down, all of their IS were automatically deactivated, and the Black IS pilots started their raid on the cargo ship.

[Later]

All of the Black IS pilots gathered all of their high tech spoils to the main deck and were ready for take off.

Black IS Leader: "We've got what we came for. Let's move out now!" She said in command

Black IS pilots: "Roger!" They said in unison and in acknowledgement.

Just when they were about to take off along with their spoils, something happened right in front of them.

CLANG!!!!! CLANG!!!!!

Two sudden metal thuds hit the main deck, right in front of the Black IS pilots.

They were surprised that there is someone about to interfere with them, but their eyes widened with shock at what they were seeing, two IS of unknown origin are right in front of them.

???: "I believe that is company property that you are stealing. Stop your raid and surrender." A robotic voice said with authority.

???: "We don't want any casualties. So it is best that we do this peacefully." Another robotic voice joined in with plead.