𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭

[PRESENT DAYTHE AMAZON]

[PRESENT DAY
THE AMAZON]

Zella was currently carving Druig's name on a ice heart she made as her husband was outside dealing with the humans. After the memory that happened years ago came into her head, she felt the need to make something for her lover.

The woman was so concentrated with her heart that she didn't notice Druig walking in the room. The man slowly walked up to his wife, eyes staring at the project she's doing. His lips went into a smile when he saw she was carving his name onto the ice.

"Whatcha making there?" Druig asked causing Zella to yelp in surprise, almost dropping the ice.

"Druig, don't scare me like that!" Zella told him and smacked his chest lightly. "are those the clothes you were twenty five years ago?" she then asked noticing his clothing.  "Yeah, they're clean though so you don't need to worry," Druig replied and pecked the side of her head.

Zella smiled at the small peck before going back to the ice. "To answer your question! I'm making a heart that is made of ice and carving your name on it. I may carve my name in the back, but I'm not so sure." she said with a shrug. "What made you wanna make it?" Druig asked his wife.

"....I had a memory —" she said after a small pause hoping he wouldn't read her mind. "Oh," Druig said with a smirk, putting his hands behind his back. "Don't. Even. Think. About It."

The man shook his head then sat next to the woman. Zella smiled over at him then looked back down at her hands.

"Won't it melt?" Druig asked. "No, it won't. And before you say anything — my kind of ice doesn't melt." Zella replied. "It doesn't?" the man asked, his eyebrows raised. "Nope!"

Druig didn't say anything after that. He just kept his eyes on the ice before getting a sense which made Zella look at him as she felt it as well.

"You felt that too right?" Zella asked. "Yes, I did." Druig replied then got up, getting his jacket and putting it on. "Family reunion," the woman then said once she realized who it might be.

Zella put the ice down, getting up from her spot and throwing on a jacket before following the man. Druig walked out of their room and opened the front doors seeing, surprise surprise, the rest of the Eternals. Zella walked out behind him with a smile on her face as Druig held a smirk.

"I've missed you all! Please," Druig began. "Make yourselves at home."

"Zella!" Sprite exclaimed, running up to the woman and crushing her in a hug. "Sprite! Hi!" Zella giggled and held onto the young Eternal.