𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

[TWENTY-FIVE YEARS AGOTHE AMAZON]

THE AMAZON]

(this is after the separation of the Eternals)

"Druig," Zella's soft voice rang through Druig's ears as he slept peacefully. When he didn't reply the woman whispered his name again. "Hm?" the man hummed groggily, squeezing her waist.

"Uhm, sorry for waking you up, but I want to..." Zella sighed and ended up throwing her head back on the pillow. "Never mind, this is stupid. Go back to sleep, my love, I'm sorry." she said.

"You do know I can hear your thoughts?" Druig grumbled tiredly. "Shit." Zella whispered.

Druig smirked, turning his wife around as her back was against his chest. He wraps her legs around his torso, and holds onto her waist.

"I never knew you wanted to do such a thing," Druig mumbled. "Oh, shut up," Zella said and let out a nervous smile, playing with her fingers.

"I don't mind trying it..."

"I know you don't mind but I should've just told you in the morning,"

"Well, it is morning." Druig said, motioning to the window that had curtains over it and the sun just shining through slightly. "This is just very, very awkward." Zella mumbled to herself, trying not to fidget around a lot.

"There is no reason for you to be nervous about confessin' about that kind of topic, my love."

"It's literally me asking— well, actually, it's me telling you that I'm ready to have sex. S E X! Who wouldn't be nervous to talk about that!!" Zella rambled nervously, burying her face in Druig's neck with a pout. Druig chuckled, slipping his hand under Zella's shirt, rubbing her skin softly.

"It's okay," he cooes in her ear. Zella slowly moves her head away from his neck, staring at his bright blue eyes. Druig's nose brushes against Zellas as he moves his lower body against her causing her to suck in a breath. "Druig," she said as if she were warning him.

"What?" the man smirked. "It's the morning — we are not about to have morning sex. We need to help the humans." Zella told him.

"Oh, they can wait." Druig mumbled, laying his wife on her back making her lips twitch into a smile. "Yeah, maybe they can." she whispers, her eyes staring into Druig's as he hovered over her.

The man smiles, carefully removing his wife's shirt and lets Zella remove his own. Druig lifts his hand, moving Zellas soft brown hair out of her face and adjusts her so she can be comfortable.