Chapter 6: Captured Princess and Brilliant Acting

The three had made it to Skull Rock, and were currently hiding behind a high rock, listening to the conversation

The three had made it to Skull Rock, and were currently hiding behind a high rock, listening to the conversation. They could see Hook standing on the longboat, Smee holding a rope connected to the boy while standing on a rock, and Tigerlily, tied to an anchor, sitting on a rock surrounded by water.

"Now, me dear princess, this is me proposition," Hook's voice echoed, "You tell me the hiding place of Peter Pan, and I shall set you free."

Y/N's eyes widened, as she looked to Peter is fear. He looked back at her, and tried to give her a look that told her everything would be alright, but she was still worried.

'Would Tigerlily give Peter up?' She asked herself, hoping and praying the princess wouldn't say anything.

"You dog," Peter whispered, standing up a bit on the rock.

"Poor Tigerlily," Wendy said quietly, while Y/N's eyes didn't avert from the scene before her.

"Am I not a man of me word, Mr. Smee?" The captain asked, turning to the older male.

"Oh, yes," he turned to look at his hand, crossing his fingers in plain sight, "Always, Cap'n."

"You'd better talk, me dear," Hook warned, but Tigerlily held her head up high, "for soon the tide will be in, and then it will be too late."

"I'll show the old codfish," Peter muttered to himself, before turning to the girls, "Stay here, girls, and watch the fun."

Peter bounced away, while the girls turned to each other, confused, "Fun?"

"Remember," Hook continued, "there is no path through water to the happy hunting ground."

Tigerlily didn't say a word, and Hook hooked his hook under one of the ropes in anger, before yelling in her face, "This is your last chance, Tigerlily!"

"Manatoa," Peter's voice suddenly echoed through the cavern, making Y/N perk up, "great spirit of mighty seawater, speak!"

The pirates looked around in fear as Peter continued, "Beware, Captain Hook! Beware! Beware!"

"Did you hear that, Smee?" The frightened Captain asked his first mate.

"It's an evil spirit, Captain," Smee spoke in fear.

"Stand by, Smee, while I take a looked around," Hook commanded, drawing his sword.

"Spirit of the great seawater, is it?" He asked, twirling his mustache with his hook, before walking deeper into the cave.

He eventually made it to the rock Peter was hiding behind, but Peter hid away from him, before flying up to another high rock.

"Psst...Y/N" Peter sounded, gaining Y/N's attention, "Watch this."

He jumped down behind another rock, behind using his hat to echo his voice as he imitated Hook, "Mr. Smee!"

"Uh, yes, cap'n?" Smee asked, looking for the source of the voice.