2020 Baby News Book

Grace Annette Duggar, first child of John David and Abbie Duggar.
Layla Rae Stewart, first child of Carlin and Evan Stewart.
Naida Drew Morton, third daughter of Andrew and Kennedy Morton.
Samuel Quentin Morton Jr., fourth child and first son of Samuel and Alyssa Morton.
Ronan Grey Busch, fourth child and third son of Gabriel and (sic) Busch.
Davis Lane Busch, third child and second son of Hiram and (sic) Busch.
Elijah Seth Morton, fifth child and fourth son of Cleve and Lise Morton.
Kolter Gray Smith, second son of Tori and Bobby Smith.
Eleanor Eileen Busch, third child and first daughter of Isaac and (sic) Busch.
Winston Marshall Bontrager, second son of Joshua and Cassidy Bontrager.
Kayce Michael Busch, third child and second son of Josiah and (sic) Busch.
Carter Michael Busch, fourth child and first son of Cain and (sic) Busch.
Jaxon Richard Wissmann, second son of Andrew and Kori Wissmann.
Carver Deall and Booker Van Sanders, fifth and sixth children and fourth and fifth sons of Dorothy and Noah Sanders.
Elliott Rex Maxwell, second son of Chelsy and John Maxwell.
Evelyn Mae Forsyth, second child and first daughter of Joy and Austin Forsyth.
Jemima Virtue Bontrager, second daughter of Carson and Carolina Bontrager.
Corbin Michael Busch, fourth child and second son of Daniel and (sic) Busch.
Denver Michael Cox, third child and second son of Sierra and Mark Cox.
Mason Garrett Busch, fourth child and first son of Ezra and (sic) Busch.
Gavin Michael Busch, fourth son of Felix and (sic) Busch.
Felix Michael Busch, first child of Keenaan and (sic) Busch.
Knox Michael Busch, first child of Luke and (sic) Busch.
Preston Michael Busch, first child of Matt and (sic) Busch.
Evangeline Jo Vuolo, second daughter of Jinger and Jeremy Vuolo.
Tucker Allen Bontrager, second son of Mitchell and Bryn Bontrager.