Grandkids Shared a Birthday

Ava James, Ruby, Carson, Owen and Teagan, Claire, Griffyn, Sawyer, David, Adleigh, Athena, Wesley, Ronan, Davis, Ellie, Kayce, Carter, Preston, Avery, Tatum, Addison, Peyton, Elyse and Patrick did not shared a birthday with any of them.

Recently, DeMarlon and Aniyah finally shared a birthday with Malachi Helferich, who was born on June 4, 2021. Aaron and his twins visit Allison and Jeremiah at their home about Malachi's birth. All twins hold him for the first time.

River shared a birthday with Felicity Vuolo and Willow Balka. River went to two places for holding the girls.

Lee finally shared a birthday with Buchanan "B.W." Morton. Isaac and Lee went to visit Campbell and John Wright at their home about B.W.'s birth.

Caroline shared a birthday with Justin Duggar. Justin likes to hold Caroline after his 15th birthday.

Oakley and Thea Gilligan did shared birthday on that same day. Oakley and Thea are good buddies. Daniel told Norma about Oakley and Thea's friendship.

Karrie did shared a birthday with Calena Rogers. They liked to play along as did younger sister Caydie (Calena's).

Rocco and Charlotte shared a birthday with Carlos Morton, who lives in Paraguay. Carlos likes to hold the two before the pandemic hit.

Remington and Cainan shared a birthday with Josiah Wissmann and Gideon Forsyth. They went to two places as Josiah holds the two boys before and after having Andron, and Gideon also hold Cainan and plays with Remington. Gideon also plays with Cainan's older adopted sister Norah and Gideon's sister Evelyn.

Natalie and Lola did shared a birthday with Jadon Bates and Titus Wissmann. The girls were two years older than the boys.

Norah did shared a birthday with Joy Anna Forsyth and Nathanael Wissmann. Joy holds little Norah, so does Nathanael. Norah was also with Cainan at Joy and Austin's house playing with Gideon and Evelyn.

Jameson shared a birthday with Grace Cox. Grace likes to hold Jameson after she welcomes her son Denver.

Corbin shared a birthday with Nathan Bates. Nathan holds Corbin while meeting with his girlfriend Esther Keyes.

Mason shared a birthday with John Wright Morton and Katie Bates. Mason went to two places for meeting with the two. As B.W. was born, John Wright holds Mason and B.W, and Katie also holds Mason while engaged to Travis Clark.

Gavin shared a birthday with Bradley Bates. Bradley holds Gavin as he decided to have a little brother, and it did in June 2021.

Felix II shared a birthday with Jessa Seewald. Jessa's daughter likes to play with Felix and her brothers Spurgeon and Henry were shy enough.

Knox shared a birthday with Bella Duggar. Bella's dad Josiah and Knox's dad Luke invites them for playing along.

Ethan shared a birthday with Daisy Roberts and Joey Morton, who lives in Paraguay. Joey saw Ethan on Hiram's Facebook live streaming and Daisy visit Ethan while dating James Wiggins.

Faith shared a birthday with Sam Dillard. Jill and her husband Derick visit Isaac and his family. Sam likes to hold Faith, and Israel does too.

Paisley shared a birthday with Adeline Holloway, Stephen Wissmann and Jubilee Bontrager. Paisley visit Jubilee and her sister Jemima, and plays very nice. She also visit Stephen, and new mother Adeline, whose son Glen was born the same month as Paisley.

Riley shared a birthday with Gray Roberts and Caleb Mieczkowski. Caleb and Gray were on zoom as Daniel's wife told them about Riley.

Mira shared a birthday with Holland Paine. All Busch clans were quarantined after Katie's wedding, and Erin told Luke about Mira and Holland.

Amelia shared a birthday with Andrew Morton and Jeb and Trace Bates. Matthew was on facetime with Andrew has he had Hamish, and Trace and Jeb came by minutes later about little Amelia.

Elijah shared a birthday with Miriam Anderson. Miriam said she will be a big sister soon and Nathan, the dad is the first time dad.

David shared a birthday with Zade Stewart. One day after cousin Charlie's funeral, Isaac and Evan had a face chat about David's birthday and Zade's birth.