A Miracle prt 2

Note: I give special thanks to JazzyBunnie for the drawing of Donna's new look.

Genral Narration

Alpha Trion leaned foward and whispered in Donna's ear. He placed one of his hands on her forehead and on on her stomach. He closed his eyes as his energy flowed throughout Donna's body. The wound on her back was healing as were her wings. Her eyes opened as they turned from a bright cyan blue to red. The white part had turned black. Her red and blue highlighted hair turned black, leaving small highlights of red and blue, here and there. Her teeth grew into fangs. Her entire left arm had black markings on it.

Alpha Trion: "That's right, Donna. Time to wake up."

He kept transmitting his life energy into her.

Donna P.O.V

What was happening to me? I suddenly felt full of energy. I could feel my body changing. I saw Alpha Trion. His bright cyan eyes looking at me and to what he was doing. He had determination.

General Narration

Alpha Trion had finished the process as he fell backwards. He was caught by Optimus who had just came in. He looked up to see his daughter sitting up. He smiled and sighed in relief.

Donna: "Good morning, Father. Good morning, Alpha Trion."

Optimus P.O.V

My daughter's voice was completely different. I was like a feminine version of my voice.

Optimus: "Good morning, darling. Cutting it a bit close there don't you think?"

Donna: "I apologize to have worried you all."

Ratchet came into the infirmary and was surprised to see Donna.

Ratchet: "Donna. You're OK."

Donna: "Hello, Ratchet. Good to see you."

Ratchet: "I could say the same. Alpha Trion what did you do to her?"

Alpha Trion: "I merely, gave her power and complete control."

Donna: "What is it?"

Alpha Trion: " It is called Kagu. Behold, the true form of a siren."

Donna: "There was more to a siren's transformation?"

Alpha Trion: "Indeed."

Donna: "One must reach that transformation am I right?"

Alpha Trion: "Yes. Do not worry Donna. You're brother has already reached full siren state. That is why he was able to use the new visual technique, Clavem. Now you will be able to as well."

Donna: "I see. Father, you said you had all been working on it. This is only of the sirens."

Optimus: "Yes. I didn't think you knew."

Meanwhile Bulkhead had came in and couldn't believe what he saw.

Bulkhead: "Donna!"

Donna looked up and smiled.

Donna: "Bulkhead."

Donna walked up to Bulkhead as he carried her, nearly crushing her to death. She chuckled as her breath tightened.

Bulkhead: "I thought we were gonna loose you."

Donna: "I made a promise to all of you. I'm not going anywhere."