11🌚

it was their last day at cllg....tomorrow they were going back....

in these 3 years........nothing has been changed except

"your tempers." 

"soobin....we are not hot tempered!!!"

the three looked at the two with done face...

"ok lets go for cafe? last time?" yeonjun suggested looking at their red faces....

"yeah....last time..." tae muttered making jungkook smack his head...

"bitch you are saying as if you are dying!!!" tae glared at him but it was harmless due to the pout on his face

in this three years....the three friends never saw any change in the two brats relation....

even if the two were hot tempered...they never went lethal or angry on each other....

all of them were now standing at airport.......yeah 5 of them were going back together.....

"oh my i don't want to take all the responsibilities!!!!" soobin was whining since yesterday....and others were fed up of consoling and making him understand..so they left him whining...

"yahh!! no one cares about me!!" 

others mind their own business as soobin got up from his seat and went in front of them to see them ignoring him completely...as if he was not there......

"oh my!! my friends..these bunch of idiots!! lemme go to god and compla-"

"yeah...go see if he lets you enter the heaven with your number of sins..." jungkook muttered and other 3 burst out laughing....

"y-yeah!! i haven't done anything!! i am child of namjesus!!" the 4 friends looked at soobin with 'are you sure?' look making him gulp...

"don't force me to remind the number of times i caught you reading your 'oh so holy book'!!" 

"oh and i can't even count on fingers how many times you have watched 50 shades of gray...."

"can we talk about how his phn is on incognito mode almost everytime??"

"lets not forget his wild fantasies about Miss luzi...."

they all pointed out and soobin just sat down pouting with red face..

they all laughed seeing him but stopped as they heard the announcement for their flight....

"yah! you will trip down!! give me the bag!!" well tae was already tripped two times on his own bag so now he is carrying just a small bag and jungkook is carrying his tae's bag with his own...

after the flight of 8 hrs....they landed back in korea......

the 5 boys were standing when they saw a commotion...... the crowd was gathered and both jungkook and taehyung's eyes shined at the appearance of their friends and family...