5🌚

"where are they? this is where he called....." namjoon said looking around...

they all were near the haunted house....

"haunted house? hy-AAAHHHH!!!!!!" hobi shrieked falling on his butt...

"oh sorry didn't meant to scare you...anyways i was the one called..the two brats are inside...sleeping...here its jungkook's phn that bunny forgot it on the ice cream counter..." the man said giving jungkook's phn..

"thankyou so much sir!!" they all bowed to him..

"ani!! call me hyung!! i am just your senior!! those two brats don't even call hyung perfectly..."

 he said sighing to which others snickered..

"still thanks again jin hyung..we were so worried what these two brats might have done..." hearing this jin laughed loudly....

"ok ok....see you all soon...it time for me to go.." jin said taking his leave while the others went inside the haunted house to see the brats sleeping on a cradle made of skeletons....

they all just sighed....

"how the fuck they are not scared!!" hobi asked scaredly...

"hobi hyung...devils don't fear ghosts..."

they all agreed at this waking the brats up...

"umm hyunggg not now....." tae groaned snuggling closure to jungkook who tightened his arms around tae.....

"jungkook!!! wake the fuck up!!" jimin screamed waking up jungkook but tae was still sleeping as it was not directed for him.....

"the fuck midget!!" he groaned but looked down to see tae sleeping on him and sighed.... he stood up and took the younger in his arms...

"kook....he has legs.." jimin stated the obvious....

but jungkook just looked boredly...

"and you have mouth that doesn't know when to shut up..." saying he took the younger to their car....

the rest shook their heads and went back.....

..........

at school..

jungkook was sitting silently in cafeteria having his lunch with others...

they noticed taehyung missing and decided to ask...

"kook...where is tae?" listening this jungkook started choking on the food he was eating making all of them look at him in worry...

"i-umm...m-may be he got detention...." he said stuttering making others look at him with doubtful stares...

suddenly they heard a shrilling voice and they all sighed...

"hey jungkookiee!!!!" shelly....the girl that will do anything for jungkook's attention...

"what do you want girl!! let me have my lunch peacefully!!" jungkook groaned banging his head on the table...

"aww come on today that little shit is also no-" she couldn't even complete her sentence as she was thrown on floor....

"you don't have any rights to talk about him...GOT IT!??" 

 "why not huh! he always sticks to you pulling stunts to get your attention!!! what he doesn't understands in you are mine!!! jeon jungkook is mine only mi-" she couldn't complete her sentence as her hair was yanked back with full force making her scream loudly