Chapter 18: Enjoying an off day, Rotten Apple known as Tanya

It was an off day for the Abby Lee Dance Company and at the Santa Monica Pier, a double-jointed pier at the foot of Colorado Avenue that had a small amusement park, concession stands, an arcade and areas for views and fishing, Abby, Sebastian, Chloe and Maddie were at the Playland Arcade.

"It never gets old coming here when we're here in Los Angeles." Abby said.

"You got that right." Chloe said.

"It's one of my favorite places to go when we're here." Sebastian commented, then he saw Skee-Ball, one of his favorite arcade games to play. "Anybody for Skee-Ball?"

"You're on!" Maddie responded as she, Chloe and Sebastian went to Skee-Ball and inserted coins and when the balls rolled, they grabbed them and rolled them and at the end of the game, Sebastian scored 250, Chloe scored 200 and Maddie scored 150.

"Seb, you're really good at this game." Chloe complimented.

"I've had practice, i'd frequently play against mom wherever we went and usually she'd win, but with a little practice, i finally won a game and it'd vary on who would win since then." Sebastian responded.

"Srue did." Abby said, then she and Chloe played air hockey with Chloe winning a close game 7 to 6.

At Staples Center (now known as Crypto.com Arena), Melissa, Holly, Mackenzie and Nia were looking at the arena.

"Do you think the Kings will repeat as Stanley Cup champions next year?" Mackenzie asked.

"Who knows?" Melissa admitted. "Hopefully it's the Blackhawks winning it all next year."

At Beverly Center, one of the shopping malls in Los Angeles, Brooke, Paige, Kendall, Christi, Kelly and Jill were shopping.

"This mall has some fantastic stores." Kendall stated.

"Every mall in the world is unique in their own way." Brooke said.

"Yeah." Paige commented.

"We've got the Water Tower Place in Downtown back home, Harlem Irving Plaza, Old Orchard Shopping Center in Skokie, Golf Mill Shopping Center in Niles, Northbrook Court in Northbrook, Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, Gurnee Mills in Gurnee, Yorktown Center in Lombard and many others." Christi commented.

"And we've been to many of them." Kelly stated.

"That we have." Jill added.

The next day, the Abby Lee Dance Company warmed up as it was the last day of rehearsals for Nationals and outside of the studio, Cathy, Vivi, the Candy Apples and their moms were outside approaching the studio.

"Here is a little background about this place, it may be slightly under our budget, but it will do." Cathy told the Candy Apples as they entered the building, then they looked through the window and saw Abby's behind. "Ay yi yi! That's a rear i don't want to see."

"Didn't want to see that." Kelli stated.

"That'll give you big time nightmares." Barb said, then she looked at Sebastian. "There is her hippie son."

"What could they be doing?" Cathy wondered.

In Studio B, Abby, Sebastian and crew could hear heckling coming from the Candy Apples.

"The village idiots from Ohio have made their presence known." Sebastian sighed.

"Cathy gets more annoying everytime we see her, now she's attempting to snoop on us." Abby said as Gianna went over to close the blinders so the Candy Apples would not snoop on them. "Girls, those idiots came in and you immediately fell into it! They should be scared of you! Cathy thinks because she has a boy that has won a title that she's hot stuff?! Sebastian's won more titles than Justice ever has!"

"I sure have!" Sebastian added.

In Studio 5, which is another studio room, the Candy Apples started their rehearsals and the first to be rehearsed was Justice's solo.

"Since this is between Justice and Chloe..." Cathy said as she, Vivi and the Candy Apples and their moms began to chant. "Clean Chloe's Clock! Clean Chloe's Clock!"

Meanwhile, back in Studio B, Kelly came in with some coffee.

"Just to let you know as i was getting coffee, i was hearing them chant Clean Chloe's Clock." Kelly informed.

"Give us a break." Christi muttered, rolling her eyes.

"Let them chant, they know they won't beat us." Chloe said.

"You know it, Chloe." Abby commented and a few minutes later as she and Sebastian watched the rehearsals, the door next to them opened and Cathy stood in the door way. "Would you excuse us for goodness sake?!"

"This time, i'm not knocking!' Cathy exclaimed as Abby attempted to close the door, but Cathy blocked the door. "That's a wider load than Charles Barkley, but my moms want to speak to you and your hippie of a son, they're out here!"

"Mom, here's some help." Sebastian commented as he helped Abby attempt tp close the door to get Cathy from the doorway.

"With that little midget you call a son, the load's gotten bigger!" Cathy taunted. "They're tired of you two accusing them of calling you and they're out here waiting to confront the two of you!"

"Cathy--" Christi pointed herr finger at Cathy.

"Don't point your finger at me, nose!" Cathy told Christi, before turning to Abby and Sebastian. "Fatso, Hippie, here's some advice and that's put a muzzle on Blondie!"

"You're only making yourself a bigger loser!" Christi shouted as she went to help Abby and Sebastian give the door a huge push and that made Cathy fall on her behind and the door and Christi put an additional chair in fron of the door.

"Thanks, Christi." Abby and Sebastian stated.

"You're welcome." Christi responded.

"Man, Cathy had to interrupt our rehearsal and threw us off our rehearsing schedule. She was trying to snoop on us to see what we had planned." Sebastian grumbled.

"Yeah." Abby agreed, so she and Sebastian headed into Studio 5, the rehearsal studio the Candy Apples were using.

"Since you two entered, the moms of my studio want to know what is--"

"It's just Tanya, Justice's mother." Abby said as Tanya looked at her and Sebastian as Cathy glared at the mother of Justice. "Tanya, you aren't doing Justice justice."

"You two are coming in here beating around the bush." Cathy told them. "Ask them and prove it."

"Did you or did you not contact information to me?" Sebastian asked.

"No, i didn't." Tanya denied. "Sebastian, i'll say this, Justice adores your mother as do i."

"Sebastian told me that you wanted to talk to me on the down low on info about Nationals and here's the evidence!" Abby exclaimed as Sebastian pulled his phone out and showed the text which proved Tanya did contact them and Cathy exited and argued with Tanya outside.

"Listen, i have had it." Abby firmly told the girls. "There's gonna be h-e-double hockey sticks to pay if you don't win at Nationals tomorrow. You will all be auditioning for the new team next season like everybody else. There should be blood on that dance floor. Blood on that stage."

"Like red beef jerky blood?" Sebastian quipped as Abby tried not to laugh and the girls and moms held their laughter in too.

"Ding ding ding! You got it!" Abby told him as rehearsals came to a close and Nationals would be tomorrow and hopefully, they could make it back-to-back National Champions of dance.