one.

seraphina waited patiently at the side of the road, checking her watch from time to time as she anticipated the arrival of rue.

she promised she'd be here fifteen minutes ago, but she was a no-show. just as she was about to get back on her bike and ride off home, a car pulled up beside her and rue's head popped out the window.

"you're late," seraphina huffed, dumping her bike in a nearby bush and jumping in the backseat. "no, i'm not the one driving. fez is the one who's late."

seraphina looked over at fez, someone she knew lightly. she'd buy weed from him sometimes, but there wasn't a bond between them.

"yo, why the fuck is seraphina parker in the back of the car?" a deep voice asked from the passenger seat. she didn't even notice there was anyone there but when she looked at him, she noticed it was ashtray.

he was fezco's younger brother. tried to sell her a lot of drugs one time but she got annoyed because he talked too much and just left.

"ashtray, what's up?" she grinned, holding her fist out for him to bump. he paused for a moment until he bumped it back, settling back into his seat and clenching his jaw.

"yeah, rue. you said that you were gonna get out, not bring more people along for the ride," fezco groaned, pulling out of his parking spot and driving off down the road.

"i thought that maybe she could come along."

"hold up, this ain't a good idea. bringing a parker to a drug deal? nah, bro. you're asking for us to get killed." fez answered, knuckles tightening around his wheel.

"nah, it's clever, no-ones gonna kill her. i mean, unless they have a death wish."

ignoring his comment, seraphina watched as rue reached over and turned the radio on. she was evidently high, god knows what on.

tupac began playing and she sang along, moving around and dancing in the back seat. rolling her eyes, seraphina picked away at the chipped nail polish on her fingers.

"yo, it-it's up here on the right," ashtray said, catching her attention. a gun that she hadn't noticed before was pulled out from beside him, and he loaded it as she furrowed your eyebrows.

seraphina could tell rue's singing was getting on his nerves because he was glaring at her through the mirror. "rue, i think you should calm down."

the girl ignored her, carrying on with her singing. sending ashtray an apologetic look, he rolled his eyes and threw his head back against the head rest.

rue snorted some drugs and offered seraphina some, but she decided to pass. "my uncle will know if i come home high, rue. so, no."

it was confusing how rue could carry on singing even after she had just took hardcore drugs. ash finally snapped and gritted to fez, "yo, can you tell her to shut the fuck up?"

she seemed to listen to that and fez carried on, "yeah, rue, you gotta chill out back there for real. me and ash gotta handle some serious business right now."

"yeah, for sure. no, i can do that."

"can you?" seraphina asked, raising an eyebrow as rue examined her. "yeah, bro. i'm chill. chill, chill, chill. i can just stay back here, it's really comfy."

rue raised her arms and put them behind her head, her armpit pushing into seraphina's face. "maybe for you," seraphina muttered, staring ahead at the road.

the car stopped outside a gate and it opened slowly, fez driving through. he stopped and his headlights flashed on a man and a woman.

the woman waved and fez groaned out, "who the fuck is this bitch?"